Chapter 168 Bargaining

Lu Xu: "Value piece by piece?"

Yes, after all, the quality and size of stones are different.

Lu Xu: "Then you estimate, how much they gave me in the past, I will try my best to follow the convention."

Su He: "Okay, I will ask my clan elders to help with the valuation. They have done business with Daqi merchants."

Lu Xu: "Okay."

Su He: "Let's take a look at the goods you brought first."

Lu Xu nodded and thought of something and said quickly: "Someone from your tribe came to our camp to buy things in the past two days. Is it okay?"

Su He: "I know, it doesn't matter. I mainly exchange things with other tribes."

Lu Xu was relieved.

Su He: "I heard that Naya got some beautiful embroidery in exchange. Do you still have that kind of embroidery?"

It turned out that the little girl was named Naya. Lu Xu said, "Yes, that kind of embroidery is more complicated and expensive than ordinary embroidery. I only brought one. If you like it, I will bring more next time."

Su He nodded. He saw the piece Naya brought back. It was more vivid and lifelike than the embroidery he had seen before. He didn't know how the Daqi people made it: "Our girls like your Daqi embroidery very much." Silk and stuff like that.”

Lu Xu nodded, thinking that our Daqi girls would like it too! We Daqi girls also like your barbarian tribe’s gems and gold and silver jewelry!

Su He: "We don't like your strange flowers and plants. Next time, please bring some birds and animals."

Lu Xu thought to himself, you are a straight man who knows nothing about girls' aesthetics. He has never seen a few girls who don't like flowers.

However, he still agreed: "Yes, if you are willing to pay a deposit, I can customize the pattern or embroider such a large picture of a tiger descending from the mountain for you."

Lu Xu wanted to open his arms and gesture.

Unexpectedly, Su He was surprised and said: "Really? I also want Naya's shiny quality where you can see the down, how much is the deposit?"

Lu Xu: "..."

Didn't you just think that imitations of stone sculptures have no soul?

Is embroidery okay again?

Lu Xu suddenly felt a little regretful. Did he make the gesture too big? How many months would it take to embroider such a big one?

Lu Xu: "Yes, yes, but it will take at least... a year..."

Su He: "One year?!"

Lu Xu: “Maybe longer.”

Su He hesitated again. After thinking for a while, he gritted his teeth and said, "Just one year. How much is the deposit?"

Lu Xu: "...a cow?"

Su He:? ? ?

Lu Xu: "Do you have a breed with high milk production? Well, I have a younger brother..."

Lu Xu learned his lesson and first showed his younger brother, "I have never grown taller. I heard that drinking milk can help you grow taller..."

Su He was stunned and said sympathetically: "No problem, I will choose a cow that produces enough milk for you!"

Not tall enough, hiss, not tall enough is equivalent to being disabled in their Lunlan tribe. It’s so miserable!

He comforted: "You and General Lu are both very tall. Your brother will definitely grow taller!"