Chapter 75 Registration

It was about to open, and Lu Xu had to do some final shopping.

He wanted to take Xiao Xia, Han Lu, and Lu Wen with him, so instead of taking the fishing boat as usual, he paid for a passenger boat and took Lu Zhou, La Yue, Xiao Yu, and Xiao Man with him.

Lu Xu asked Yuan Manniang. Yuan Manniang didn't go. She promised that several young girls in the village would discuss new tricks together. Lu Xu and the others wanted to do business. When she went, she had to take Lu Rui with her. Their Lu Rui When you arrive at a new place, you just go crazy alone, and you can't stand it.

Yuan Manniang: "You go ahead, do you understand that Tie Yue and my good brothers and sisters are not allowed to run around?"

Lu Yue nodded obediently. She had not been to the county seat yet and her brother was going to take her there. She was extremely excited.

Twelfth Moon put on new clothes, put her little purse in her pocket, held hands with Xiaoman and Xiaoyu, and followed Xiaoxia and Hanlu step by step.

With the two of them here, the adults don't have to worry about the little ones at all.

Lu Xu has already shipped the heavy things in advance, so he will bring some fresh vegetables today. Lu Xu packed two baskets, he carried one basket, and Lu Wen and Lu Zhou each carried half a basket.

Yuan Manniang carried Lu Rui and sent them to the boat. The whole family went to Guanyang happily and excitedly.

Lu Xu first led them to the shop, and on the way across East Street, the eyes of several little girls who came here for the first time were wide-eyed.

They grew up in the village and have been to the town as far away as possible. Now that they saw the county town with shops and people everywhere, they were all a little nervous. Xiaoxia squeezed Xiaoyu and Layue's hands tightly and whispered to Xiaoman and Hanlu, " Xiaoman, hold your sister’s hand, Hanlu, take good care of Xiaoman.”

Han Lu stopped shouting and tightened her grip on Xiao Man, following Lu Xu step by step.

There were people greeting Lu Xu along the way. Seeing that Lu Xu was familiar with everyone else, Han Lu and Xiao Xia gradually became less nervous.

When they arrived at the shop, Lu Yong was already tidying up inside.

The momentum of the boat gang has weakened, and the center of gravity has moved outside. The dock cannot use so many people. Father Lu Yong is unwilling to follow the boat gang outside, so he was absorbed by their Guanyang Alliance.

Lu Xu no longer went to the morning market to set up a stall, and asked Lu Yong if he wanted to follow Shitou and the others or open a shop with him. Lu Yong didn't even think about it and continued to hang out with him. Lu Xu didn't say anything and gave Lu Yong the key to the shop. Brave.

Lu Xu put down his things, gave Lu Wen money, and asked him to take Han Lu and the others around the county. "There's not much going on today. I'll talk about it when I get back. I'll let Lu Wen take you around to familiarize yourself with the environment."

December asked: "Brother, where are you going?"

Lu Xu: "I'll take your brother Zhou to register at the county academy."

La Yue grabbed his hand and said, "La Yue wants to go too."

Lu Xu asked: "Aren't you going to buy food with your sister?"

Lu Yue hesitated for a while, then said: "I want to go with my brother."

Lu Xu: "Okay, then Lu Wen, help keep an eye on Xiao Yu and Xiao Man."