Chapter 87 Cooperation

Lu Kee Restaurant has a new waiter who is a real acquaintance of the neighbors.

Some people joked that the fight between Lu Xu and Song Liu was not in vain. Others fought over the beauty, but he snatched back a guy.

Someone teased Lu Xu, "When can we hire more people? Don't ask them to serve vegetables and scoop porridge by themselves every day."

No matter how they teased her, Lu Xu didn't take it seriously, and turned to comfort Gouzi, who was so nervous that he squeezed the rag into wrinkles, "Don't listen to their nonsense, they are willing to do it themselves. Pay for three people and eat for five." When the meal is full, the guys are the first to be unhappy."

Everyone laughed and did not refute, only Gouzi felt embarrassed.

At noon, the store became even busier. The dog ran back and forth between the five shops, carrying this item and collecting that one. It was a cold day and he was sweating.

Seeing him running around, Lu Wen sighed and shouted to stop the dog. He was the most experienced in laziness. Seeing that this man was even stupider than Lu Yong, he really couldn't stand it. "Slow down, walk slowly, walk slowly," he said. Come on, do you think any of them are anxious?"

Gouzi looked back and forth when he heard the sound. The guests who were urging him were really not in a hurry or panic.

Lu Wen: "Remember, except that Brother Lu Zhou and Jun Qi have to go back to the academy, and the officials who have to be on duty cannot pass noon, there is no rush for anything else."

As soon as he finished speaking, Gouzi saw the foreigner at the Malatang stall who was urging him the most urgently and started to shout to Lu Xu, "Stop stringing skewers. Hurry up and cut the vegetables. Isn't it the same thing if you give me a skewer?" The food isn’t even ready!”

Lu Xu was angry: "I prepared three pots! How did you get such good food?!"

Outsider: "Aren't you happy that business is good?"

Lu Xu snorted, do you think he is stupid? It’s hard to tell that they are all colleagues who came here to steal his Malatang recipe.

Lu Xu put the kitchen knife on the chopping board and said, "Cut it if you're in a hurry."

After that, he actually took off his apron and invited Lu Wen and Gouzi to eat.

Gouzi stared blankly at the guest, who actually washed his hands, rolled up his sleeves, put on an apron and started chopping vegetables. His knife skills... were even better than Lu Xu's!

Gouzi was shocked. In this shop, it is up to the customers to serve the dishes and scoop the porridge, and it is up to the customers to settle the accounts and pay the bills. Do the customers even have to do the cutting of vegetables?

He was in a daze. The waiters in other stores greeted him warmly and for fear that the customers would not come. But here Lu Xu was so indifferent that he was afraid that all the customers would run away.

The new employees were worried about their boss and felt a sense of urgency.

Lu Xu didn't feel that he was unreliable, but also felt that it was very clever to use labor force for free. Who wants to cut vegetables in the cold weather? The freshly washed vegetables are so cold!

He didn't treat Yu Fang as a guest, nor did Yu Fang treat him as his boss. Lu Xu asked Lu Wen and the others to take turns eating, while he ate and worked as a supervisor.

Lu Xu: "It takes less than ten years to practice this knife skill."

Vegetable-cutting cook: "You're still young."