Chapter 159 Purchase

The remaining stones were cut into three pieces, two large and one small. The small one was only about the size of a thumb. Lu Xu did not sell it and asked a stonemason to help him carve it into a small seal, which he wanted to give to Yan Junqi.

Including the first stone, the three big ones were sold by Lu Xu to three stores. Boss Liu of the jade shop and Boss Zhang of the collection shop each wanted a slightly smaller one. The biggest one was moved by several people, and was finally bought by the tea merchant Hou. .

That piece was the richest in red, the best in color, and big in size. Boss Hou wanted to take it back to his hometown and carve a birthday peach for his mother to celebrate her birthday.

Boss Jade Liu regrets it.

He shouldn't have opened it in front of so many people. No, he shouldn't have opened it and bought it directly.

No one expected that Boss Hou would spend a thousand taels to buy a stone.

Lu Xu entered the account with two thousand one hundred taels and smiled so much that his mouth almost reached his eyes.

Su He, you are so kind!

Such an expensive thing was given to him at such a cheap price!

While collecting the check, he secretly guessed that Su He didn't know how much this thing was worth.

Most of the Daqi merchants who asked him to buy stones in the past did not give him a high price, otherwise Su He would be stupid and just dump them to him as if they were dealing with scraps.

But Boss Liu of Jade Stone stopped Boss Hou, the tea merchant, and asked, "Brother, this stuff is all yours. You have to tell me something clear. What kind of material is this?"

Boss Hou said with a smile: "You are an expert, why are you asking about me?"

Boss Liu: "This treats me like an outsider."

Boss Hou didn't try to be too pretentious: "I don't know if it's true or not. I saw a hibiscus frozen stone at a relative's house two years ago that looked similar to this one."

That piece was not as big as Lu Xu's. I heard that it cost more than a thousand taels to buy, and another hundred taels to find a famous craftsman to carve it into an animal button. It looked like his uncle's precious one.

He said that he should resell the seal to him. His uncle said that the seal was not for sale, but he could sell him a painting with the seal on it.

What does he want that broken painting for?

His uncle's hand was so bad at calligraphy and painting, he might as well have done it himself!

Fortunately, he was curious about this material and asked someone to inquire about it later. Otherwise, if he saw it today, it would be difficult to identify whether it was hibiscus frozen stone.

It turns out that this thing is produced in the north. No wonder it is so rare in Daqi.

The jade boss also pondered, Furong frozen stone, he needs to find someone to go to the state capital to inquire, and then find some colleagues from other places to ask.

He is different from Boss Hou. His family has been in this business for generations. If this hibiscus frozen stone is really valuable, he has to stock up on some materials anyway. Whether he carves it to gain fame or leaves it to future generations, there are many benefits. of.

Thinking of this, he was attracted by the trade route. He had to talk to Lu Xu later. If Lu Xu could still get it this time, then next time he would go north with Lu Xu to look for stones in Shuozhou.