Chapter 145 Selling goods

Tan Shitou's mother heard the movement in Lu Xu's house and looked out from the kitchen from time to time. When she saw Lu Xu and Zhang Baihu coming out, she greeted them: "Xiao Xu is up, come over and eat."

Zhang Baihu: "Auntie, he has eaten."

Tan Shitou's mother was surprised: "Have you eaten?"

Lu Xu glanced into the kitchen and saw the steaming steamer inside. He guessed that she had probably gotten up before dawn to steam buns for him.

Lu Xu: "I'm not full yet. Does Auntie have any steamed buns?"

"Yes, yes." Aunt Tan Shitou smiled and led Lu Xu into the kitchen. She opened the drawer and it turned out to be freshly steamed steamed buns. Perhaps she was afraid that he wouldn't be used to them, so she specially steamed them with the white flour he brought yesterday.

Lu Xu: "Where are the steamed buns?"

Aunt Tan Shitou: "Would Zhang Baihu also try some stuffed with wild vegetables and bacon?"

Zhang Baihu said with a smile: "I'll try it!"

Lu Xu took a bite and found some wild mushrooms in it. The salty aroma of bacon seeped into the dough, making it delicious.

"tasty!"

Aunt Tan Shitou laughed.

While they were eating, Qiu Hu's sister came over with a basket.

"Auntie."

When Tan Shitou heard her voice, she immediately stopped caring about Lu Xu and Zhang Baihu. She said "Hey" and hurried to the door to greet them.

By the time Lu Xu and Zhang Baihu came out after devouring half of the buns, Tan Shitou Niang had already walked in with Qiu Yan on her arm.

Being affectionate is better than being a biological son.

Lu Xu's mind was filled with gossip, and he recalled countless Tan Shitou's behavior when he mentioned this neighbor's sister.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Lu Xu's steamed buns taste even more delicious, with the taste of gossip!

"Brother Xu, Brother Zhang, my mother asked me to bring you some food." Qiu Yan's basket also contained hot buns freshly baked.

"I'm so popular too!" Lu Xu took one from the basket unceremoniously, opened it and saw that it turned out to be red bean paste.

"Hey, it's sweet!" Zhang Baihu and Lu Xu each shared half of the red bean paste buns.

Aunt Shitou asked Qiu Yan: "Yanyan, have you eaten? Auntie just steamed the bacon buns, want to try them?"

Qiu Yan shook her head: "I have eaten, where is Brother Shitou?"

Shitou Aniang: "He went to the school ground."

Qiu Yan: "Then I'll go find him."

Shitou Aniang said worriedly: "There are many people over there."

Lu Xu: "It's okay. I'll take her over. Brother Hu and the others are probably there too. Come on, Yanyan, I'll take you to see the excitement."

Qiu Yan smiled sweetly, loaded up two bacon buns from Shitou's house, and carried them to Tan Shitou.

Lu Xu finally understood. Although the buns were steamed for him, Qiu Yan didn't give them to him. He was just a casual one.

They walked through the village to the school ground. There were not many people along the way. When they got near the school ground, there were suddenly more people and there were heads everywhere.