Chapter 100 Entrustment

After the New Year, Lu Xu also began to plan some serious matters, the first of which was to buy land and mountains.

In order to encourage farming, Daqi stipulated that there would be no tax on wasteland for three years. Many people used to open up wasteland. However, after more than ten years of war, the population declined and the progress of wasteland development did not progress much. However, a lot of the once fertile land was left uncultivated.

However, those abandoned fertile fields cannot be regarded as abandoned fields, but can only be regarded as inferior fields, and they still have to pay taxes. In order to avoid taxes, those who can open up wasteland will not open up such inferior fields.

Lu Xu bought this kind of inferior land.

Lu Xu wanted to buy it, but Li Zheng was asking for it on behalf of Lu Qing and advised him to open up wasteland instead.

There is a large piece of wasteland between their village and Wangjia Village, and there is also a large piece of wasteland on the other side of the river. Why buy it?

Lu Xu still wanted to buy it.

The reason is very simple. The good location of Arata has long been occupied by others. Now many young men and women have returned from the battlefield in the village. Many of them are more or less handicapped and injured. Everyone needs to eat, so those who have Arata should follow them first. .

Lu Xu doesn't lack that little tax money either.

Furthermore, most of these inferior fields are actually in good locations, close to water or roads. After all, they were once fertile fields.

Now that his family has cattle, it is not too troublesome to take care of them.

Lu Xu's purchase of land immediately became a major event in the village in the beginning of spring. Nowadays, there are many abandoned fields, and there are few land sales in the village every year. Last time, Lu Xu sold his fields to bury his father.

"Xuwa bought his land back?"

"Yes, I bought it back at the original price."

"It's only been a year..."

"It's not..."

After everyone calculated, Lu Xu bought from public land in the village and from private hands, totaling hundreds of acres.

The villagers suddenly felt that he was richer than they thought!

"Is it so profitable to open a restaurant and sell food?"

"Then you go and open it too."

"I don't have that skill!"

"Isn't Xuwa still in charge of the Guanyang Alliance? Can he make a lot of money?"

"Their business is quite big..."

Everyone was silent.

Some people are envious, some are jealous, why aren't their families so capable?

Regardless of whether they feel sad or not, they don’t have the skills to make money by cooking, and they don’t have the guts and brains to take care of such a large group of people, so they should just farm!

Regardless of whether Lu Xu is stupid, showing off, or spending too much money, the result is always good for everyone. After all, Lu Xu has a lot of talent and can open up land faster than others. If he opens up all the good land, where will they go? Go to open up wasteland?

After thinking about it, most people still think that Lu Xu followed his grandfather and was a kind person.

The snow has not melted yet, and the ground has not yet thawed. The villagers got up and began to choose a place to open up wasteland next year.