01

In Qingcheng in June, on the main road in the city center, a taxi passed under the shade of platanus trees on both sides.

Inside the car, the driver's eyes fell on the girl in the rearview mirror.

"Little girl, are you a student of the First Normal School?"

"..."

Lisa, who was staring at the window out of the window, blinked, her eyes falling back into the car.

The denial that she was about to blurt out was pressed back, Lisa lowered her head and glanced at the uniform of the First Normal School that she was wearing. The strange feeling made her drop her eyes helplessly.

"I transferred to another school, and today I will get acquainted with the environment."

"Ah, that's pretty awesome. The First Middle School is a provincial point."

The driver said this, and when he saw the girl in the back seat only softly responded, he didn't want to talk in depth, so he stopped talking.

Going backwards through the noisy students who threw laughter all the way, the taxi eventually stopped at the parking lot of the First Normal School.

The petite girl pushed the door and got out of the car.

It was already twelve o'clock at noon, and the students who had finished school had already left about the same time. Only a few people who left school late and had not had time to leave.

Lisa pressed the baseball cap and walked under the big pine tree outside the school.

She took out her mobile phone and dialed a number according to her mother's previous instructions.

"Hello, Teacher Sun... Yes, I'm Lisa, I'm already outside the school."

"...Okay, I'm waiting for you here."

Lisa let out a sigh of relief when the phone hung up.

Well, fortunately, the famous and terrifying dean of the First Middle School is not as terrible as the rumors.

After waiting for a while, Lisa lowered her eyes boredly, her eyes falling on her small round-toe leather shoes.

A few seconds later, a soft smile appeared on her face.

In any case, as the most famous private school in Qingcheng, No. 1 Normal School is much better than No. 3 Middle School in terms of school uniforms.

A shirt and a small suit, plus a lattice skirt and small leather shoes, even if you have to wear school uniforms to school every day, students should be very happy.

Lisa was thinking about this, raising her eyes inadvertently, and saw two boys wearing shirts and baggy jeans walking out of the school.

No school uniform.

One of them was dyed yellow hair.

Lisa was dumbfounded.

In the same middle school, is the school spirit of the first division so free and open?

Then she turned her gaze to other places—

Except for these two exceptions, all other students wear school uniforms and ties without exception.

While Lisa was losing her mind, the two boys had already left the school gate, and they happened to walk in this direction before stopping not far in front of her.

Among them, the black-haired boy stood for a while, looked at his watch, turned his face puzzledly, and asked, "Brother Jeon, is there something going on at noon today?"