03

Lisa stared at Jungkook walking.

It wasn't until he was less than two meters away from him that Lisa suddenly came back to her senses, gave a soft "Ah", and took a step back with a guilty conscience.

Why did she meet someone she thought she would never meet again?

Sehun looked at Jungkook dangerously, even though the other person's sight hadn't fallen to him from the moment he appeared, no matter whether it was the handsome face of this person or the laziness with a bit of fierce temperament, Sehun felt threatened. Full of sex.

"Lisa, do you know him?"

Sehun asked the girl in front of him aloud.

Lisa shook her head instinctively, hesitated, and nodded again.

The light of the small hairpin on the hair side followed up and down, dazzling Jungkook's mind.

After a while, his thin lips lifted, and a silly and playful voice rang—

"What should you call me?"

"..."

Lisa blinked her eyes very slowly, then bowed clearly, "Hello senior—"

Jungkook sighed softly and stretched out his hand.

So Lisa didn't wait to stand upright, she felt her shoulders tight, and followed the sky for a few seconds. When she lifted her gaze with dizzy eyes, she found that she had been held in her arms by Sehun with an ugly face.

There was a nice voice above her head gently shaking her chest against her, with a slight smile.

"This is my sister."

The corner of Jungkook's eyes raised, as if casually glancing at Fu Hanlin, but his eyes became extremely cold at this moment.

"You have eaten Xiongxinbaozi... dare to hit her idea?"

It sounds like a joke, not serious at all, but Sehun, who was stared at by those black eyes, instinctively lost his back.

...Like being stared at by some beast.

Sehun wanted to say something hard, but he couldn't say how hard he was when facing the boy who was at least ten centimeters taller than him.

In the end, Sehun could only give Lisa a complicated look, walked sideways around the two of them, and left.

After Jungkook's hand was removed from Lisa's shoulder, Lisa finally woke up, her black and white eyes opened slightly round, like a frightened deer.

She turned to the side innocently to look at Jungkook, her eyelashes fluttering.

"...Thank you senior."

Jungkook lowered his eyes and looked down at her lazily.

"Who taught you to refuse to confess with the reason "you are still young", what if he becomes angry and becomes angry?"

Lisa asked, "What should I do?"

"..."

Jungkook stared at Lisa for two seconds. Finally, he couldn't hold back his laughter. He turned his face away, half helplessly and half amused.

The boy's face and dazzling good-looking smile made Lisa startled for no reason.

Jungkook turned his gaze back here, with a smile hidden in his two black eyes, and he met Lisa's staring gaze.

The emotions in the girl's eyes are too simple and obvious, like a stream of clear water, the inside is clean and distinct, and you can see it in your heart at a glance.