07

At one minute and 41 seconds, the referee signaled that the game was over.

The audience was silent for a moment, and then suddenly drowned into a sea of ​​cheers and boos.

After all, the time for the end of the game is too short, short enough to set a record in a few years-with a crushing crit method, the opponent has no power to fight back, and then the Thunder ends the game, and it is still over. In the late stage of the rookie competition where the good and the bad are uneven, such a result represents the birth of a dark horse.

"wind-!!"

The cheers gradually overwhelmed the boo, and after a few seconds, the audience began to rhythmically shout the codename of the winning player.

Many people are blushing and hysterical, for their heroes in the field at the moment, and for the excitement in their own hearts.

In a deafening scream and whistle, the referee suddenly raised the young man's arm.

Under the bandage of Fist Peak are naked, smooth muscle lines that are not exaggerated, impregnated with sweat under the light, and the youthful publicity and vitality are shown in the young people.

The referee left, and reporters preparing to interview after the game rushed into the octagonal cage.

However, the young man who was in the focus of the lens left the venue directly, and under the gaze of the audience, he went straight to a certain position of the viewing platform.

At this time, the front row of the viewing platform.

"Lisa, the game is over."

Bambam bowed and said to the girl beside him who still didn't dare to sit up.

Lisa's eyelashes buried in the dark trembled slightly.

"... Is he okay?"

The voice was very soft, and there was a little unknowingly trembling.

"Aren't you sure with your own eyes?"

Before Bambam took a step, a low, humorous voice suddenly rang above Lisa's head.

"..."

Lisa stayed for a while.

Before she looked up, the familiar voice chuckled again.

"Are you scared or scarred?"

Lisa lifted her slightly white face blankly.

The young man with his upper body naked, with white and beautiful smooth lines, is now smiling and not smiling, spreading his arms on the guardrail of the viewing platform, looking at her condescendingly.

The black pupils are like two washed gems, deep and beautiful.

It was the first time that Lisa saw the body of the opposite **** at such a close distance, and it was a body that interprets youth and **** with every arc.

She was stunned for a second, as if two clusters of fire were lit from two white jade-like earlobes, and Yanfen suddenly spread to her cheeks with burning.

So that I even forgot to ask, scared or scared... Is there any difference?

Lisa didn't respond, but Bambam next to her couldn't bear it anymore.

Even if he had just seen the young man his age in front of him in the ring with a terrifying heartbeat, Bambam still looked at the incoming person extremely uncomfortably—

"Who are you?"

"..."

Jungkook glanced at Bambam lazily.