68

In the final year of her master's degree, Lisa prepared her graduation thesis in advance, and when she had nothing to do, she asked for leave from her supervisor and returned to Qingcheng two months in advance.

From the basement level of the airport, queuing to board a taxi. The driver asked where to go. Lisa instinctively said, "Fulin Garden."

Just the moment the voice blurted out, her movements were stunned.

After two seconds, she put her backpack aside and changed her eyes and changed her words: "I remembered it wrong, Master Driver. Go to the Yunshan Mansion on Huating Road, Building 15."

The driver answered, glanced at Lisa in the rearview mirror weirdly, and then jokingly said:

"Are you in the field for many years, and you can't find your home after you come back?"

"..." Lisa leaned back in the back seat and exhaled, "I have just moved to the old home for a year, and I haven't gotten used to it yet. Let me show you a joke."

"What's the matter? I've seen something more outrageous..."

The driver in the stance seat began to talk to Lisa incessantly.

Lisa didn't talk to each other, but answered twice from time to time. Most of the time, her eyes were always out of the car window.

In the past few years, for this gradually changing Qingcheng, she is probably the most familiar with this road from the airport to the city.

It's just that even on this road, she only meets three or four times a year in a hurry. In addition to the inevitably coming back during the Chinese New Year, it is also possible to avoid it during the summer vacation.

Grandma Qin often talked about her on the phone, and Chaeyoung also joked and scolded her for having no conscience, but she was really busy.

Unfinished topics, unfinished essays, unfinished documents... Lisa seems to never stop without burying herself in the library and knowing all the relevant books and documents. The graduate students with the same mentor, no matter the senior brother or sister, the most proud student of this mentor, can't help but joking--

A hundred years later, Lisa should be given a burial mound in the school, and it is best to be downstairs to urge future generations to cherish their years and study hard.

Even the instructor can't help but persuade her to go out and play more, just like other young people. Lisa agreed, but it was still business as usual.

On the eve of graduation, when Lisa was willing to take the initiative to ask for leave, the tutor naturally responded, and said jokingly: "The unused holidays you saved for these two or three years can completely support you without having to come back until graduation."

Lisa took it with a smile. She was planning to walk outside, but she temporarily gave up the idea of ​​traveling when she thought that Grandma Qin's birthday would be shortly after.

So Lisa went back to Qingcheng directly after packing up her things.

Granny Qin's health has gotten worse in the past two years. Li Jinghe has retired and returned, so she took the charge of taking Granny Qin to Lisa's own home in Yunshan Mansion a year ago to facilitate her care.

Thinking of this, Lisa couldn't help thinking a little.

——

There will be no need to return to Fulin Garden in the future.

This Qingcheng is missing one place that she can't see and must see... and it's pretty good.

When Lisa was slightly disturbed, a phone call came in.