66

After the school celebration art performance, Lisa became famous throughout the middle school of the First Division for her proficient piano solo performance, stunning appearance and "unique" clothing.

In the school's Tieba forum, heated discussions centered on her arose several times.

Even the third grade, who was in a high-pressure stage, rarely became a little uneasy because of this turmoil.

However, after the first low-grade admirer came here, but was dragged out of the classroom by the black-faced Jeon Schoolmaster with his collar before he confessed, the storm subsided at an amazing speed.

Obviously everyone knows that even if the school bully who fought and skipped classes a year ago has now become an "excellent senior" in the third grade, this does not obliterate his "brilliant record" that has repeatedly been on the black list.

From a frequent visitor on the black list to a long time on the red list, Jungkook's fame and deeds have finally become a topic of leisure after school for the younger students in a completely different situation.

For prospective candidates in the second semester of high school, the art performance and the events that happened during that period are like a leaf on the turbulent current, which quickly disappears into the depths of a long river of memory.

Compared with the past, they were always exceptionally long but also exceptionally short months. They counted the countdowns on the school playground and classroom blackboards, and sang songs related to parting, dreams, and the future and the distance. Finally, I was still willing or reluctantly pushed by time to the end of May.

Early summer came quietly, and the college entrance examination was also near.

May 29th, Wednesday, an ordinary school day.

Starting from this Monday, the third grade has cancelled all course arrangements, and all students start self-study on a class basis; the teacher in each class arranges the schedule according to the duty, taking turns responsible for guarding the self-study of each class and answering questions.

In such a high-pressure environment, even after the get out of class bell rang, the classroom was as quiet as a classroom.

During the third class in the afternoon, when Lisa was thinking about a topic in her notes, someone walked up to her.

"Student Lisa, someone is looking outside."

Lisa was startled and raised her gaze, but the person who was speaking had already left.

She also stood up and walked outside the classroom.

Behind her, Jungkook's eyes caught up.

It's already this time, will there be other students who come to ask questions...

Jungkook was puzzled, so he didn't hide it, got up and followed out.

When Jungkook arrived outside the classroom, Lisa was holding a gift box tied with ribbon flowers, smiling and thanking Chaeyoung.

He paused and stopped outside the classroom without going over.

After Chaeyoung left, Lisa came over.

"What is this?" Jungkook looked down at the box in Lisa's hand, "Why did she give this to you?"

"..." Lisa hesitated for a moment, and told the truth, "Today is my birthday."

Jungkook was stunned.

——He hasn't celebrated his birthday in many years.

No one remembered it, and he would forget it himself over time.