24

Jungkook's deeds of arriving at school on time every day lasted for less than a week, but he had already made the entire second grade of high school known to everyone.

Even though he was gone as soon as he arrived at school, he still didn't stop the rumors that he was going to "consist".

Except for the first day, Mingyu and Dk had been waiting at the school bus stop every morning according to Jungkook's intention. Here Jungkook got out of the car, and the two of them took the initiative to follow, and then the three of them hung far behind Lisa together.

If anyone noticed, Lisa would probably think that Lisa would bring three "bodyguards" to school every morning.

It was also because of this situation that no matter how fierce the rumors about Jungkook in the school were, no one involved Lisa.

As for Jungkook's behavior, the one who didn't understand it was Mingyu.

He endured it for a week, until he heard the latest version of the rumor that "Jeon the school tyrant's family went bankrupt, so we can't be unscrupulous", he finally couldn't help it anymore.

"Brother Jeon, I really can't figure it out."

On the edge of the basketball court, Mingyu held a sweat towel while wiping his sweat while asking puzzledly: "Why don't you show up directly with your new classmates? This will last for a week. I promise everyone in the school knows why you arrived early because of Brother Jeon. School."

"..."

The boy sitting on his back on the upper floor of the tall stone steps holds a bottle of canned energy drink. The exposed neck is sharp and smooth. After rolling a few times, he dropped the can in his hand and then pressed forward. Body, his hands and elbows are on his knees.

Jungkook sat on the stone steps that were more than one meter higher than the ground, squinted his eyes slightly to meet the light, smiled lazily and looked at Mingyu condescendingly.

"What do you think I am because of?"

"..."

Mingyu choked.

It was really that the ferocity hidden in Jungkook's eyes at this time was too obvious, as if a sharp, cold blade reached his throat, as if he could hurt his eyes by that cold light when he lowered his head.

Jungkook didn't force him to be too cruel, and turned his eyes away after two seconds.

"Before I said that the gap between me and her is too big, it's you."

Mingyu was taken aback, "Brother Jeon, you have already planned to do something, it doesn't matter if the gap is too big or something."

"...Doesn't matter?"

The boy sitting on the steps chuckled lightly, stood up lazily, and walked down the tall stone steps.

When he arrived in front of Mingyu, he stopped, "I don't care, but if it is to the point where the whole school knows what you said-can she also be indifferent?"

Mingyu was silent.

Of course not.

At that time, it was strange that Lao Fu and Sun Xing, the dean of teaching, didn't ask the parents to toss the little girl off half of the skin.

Thinking about it this way, this little girl was smoothly remembered by their brother Jeon, which is also pitiful...

Mingyu was thinking this way, and suddenly glanced over.

"..."

Mingyu shivered and raised his eyes with an innocent expression.

Sure enough, I saw Jungkook staring at him with a smile.