74

Lisa's heart has become a mess.

The hot temperature brought by the zero-distance contact a few seconds ago did not seem to dissipate from the body surface, and she could almost feel the scorching heat on her cheeks.

At this moment, she heard Minghao on her left hand asking in a suspicious tone: "This gentleman, do you have anything to do?"

"..."

Lisa raised her head suddenly, and she saw Jungkook on her right hand staring at Minghao coldly.

Just looking at the faintly ferocious emotions in those black eyes, Lisa had no doubt that this man would act "crazy" as she said.

When she thought of this, Lisa felt a little sweaty in her palms.

——After being tempered by the special forces, Lisa didn't want to know what level of lethality Jungkook has now.

So, before Jungkook could react, Lisa, who was sitting between the two, stood up suddenly.

"Mr. Xu!"

"......what?"

Lisa raised her voice unconsciously, but first surprised Minghao.

He looked at Lisa puzzledly.

Knowing that Lisa had lost his temper, she quickly lowered her eyes, covering the panic inside:

"I am a little uncomfortable with the atmosphere in the fighting arena, and I was really scared just now.... shall we go?"

Minghao was taken aback, and raised the ticket in his hand: "But we bought three consecutive games, now we go...?"

Lisa nodded. After hesitating, she added: "I invite you to watch a movie as compensation."

Minghao's eyes lit up and she stood up: "Since Miss Qin wants to go to the movies, let's go."

The two reached an agreement, and Minghao turned and walked to his left exit.

Behind him, Lisa stayed in place for two more seconds.

"...Don't follow."

After she finished speaking, she turned around and walked out without seeing Jungkook's reaction.

Waiting here, entering the exit channel, Lisa raised her eyes and saw Minghao waiting for her in front.

She took a light breath and stepped forward.

"Sorry, Mr. Xu, I may not be able to go to the movies with you."

"..." Minghao was startled, but didn't rush to say anything, but looked behind Lisa thoughtfully.

Then he said, "Is it because of the person just now?"

Lisa raised her eyes in shock: "How did Mr. Xu——"

Although Minghao had some regrets, he still smiled and said, "I saw him in the coffee shop before. The look he stared at me when he came in was really terrifying. In addition, he had so many empty seats just now. It just happened to sit next to Miss Qin by himself. And his gaze before we left, hiss..."

Minghao shook his head half jokingly half earnestly: "It's terrible. ——Can I take the liberty to ask, what is the relationship between Miss Qin and him?"

Lisa's eyes loosened. After a moment of silence, he said, "It's... a friend who used to have a good relationship."

"Oh? I see his reaction, it's not when Ms. Qin is an ordinary friend." Minghao joked.

Lisa said nothing.

"Then let's go out first?" Seeing Lisa's reaction, Minghao consciously changed the subject.