45

The news of the reopening of the Autumn Games quickly spread throughout the high school like a gust of wind.

In response to the school's call for the first and second grades of high school, each class announced the registration tasks for the sports meeting-

Except for the wounded and sick with a certificate issued by the hospital, all students must participate in at least one sports event.

After hearing the news, Lisa only felt that her life was gloomy.

——Finally escaped the military training of high school. She did not expect that she was planted in the pit of the Autumn Games.

"You just don't want to participate in the sports meeting?"

Seeing the little girl shrinking herself into a ball, Jungkook was holding her cheekbones beside her, squinting her eyes with a smile.

"..."

Lisa got up from the tabletop, there was nothing radiant in her clean and clear eyes.

"I don't like running the least."

Jungkook stood up after hearing this. Lisa stared at him blankly, not knowing what the boys were going to do.

Then she saw Jungkook shout in the direction of the sports committee member.

"Yoongi, give me an application form."

"Hey, good Brother Jeon!"

The sports committee member who had just offended Jungkook once and survived a catastrophe quickly picked up the registration form and ran over.

Jungkook took the form and sat down. After a quick scan of the available options, he pushed the form to the girl.

"In addition to track events, you can also choose track events."

Lisa blinked blankly: "What is a track race? What is a field race?"

Jungkook: "..."

"puff......"

Mingyu, who was eavesdropping next to him, couldn't hold back a laugh.

Jungkook's cool eyes swept over.

Mingyu endured a smile: "Brother Jeon, I really didn't expect, how could you meet such a sports-blind girl friend with such a decathlon-oh..."

The ending of the last word was drowned in his own cry.

When the pain passed, Mingyu turned his head and glared at Dk, who had twisted him. Dk gave him an unfathomable gesture with his eyes.

Mingyu's back stiffened, and he realized that he almost said something, and quickly turned back to smile with a guilty conscience: "New classmates, you should learn from each other with Brother Jeon hahaha... only then can we complement each other, ah no, this way. Talents, morals, intelligence, physical beauty are fully developed..."

Lisa was confused by Mingyu's narration and turned to Jungkook in a puzzled manner.

Mingyu retracted his gaze from Mingyu's grinning face at this time, and then pointed to the item on the registration form to explain.

"Sports such as walking and running that need to be performed on the track belong to track events; while jumping and throwing belong to track events."

He paused for a moment, raised his eyes to look at the frowning girl, and said: "If you don't want to participate in race walking or running, you can choose field events."

Lisa frowned at the registration form: "Are these shot puts and javelins thrown?"

"..."

Jungkook looked at those throwing items, and then at the girl sitting next to him, who was able to circle her arms with one arm, and couldn't help but laugh.