78

After lunch, Jungkook drove with Lisa to take Chaeyoung home.

Before getting out of the car, Chaeyoung turned around and greeted the two people in the driver's and co-driver's seats: "It's almost summer vacation. The first division's alumni meeting this year should also be held. The two outstanding seniors and senior sisters will not consider going back this year. ?"

"Alumni Association?"

Pushing the door and getting out of the car, Lisa's eyes were blank, obviously unfamiliar with this word.

In the driver's seat, Jungkook answered the words calmly: "If the time is right, I will go with her."

"Tsk tusk tusk... I heard that there were several invitations before, and they all hit a wall with Jeon Senior at your place-the purpose of going this time is clearly revealed."

Chaeyoung drew a circle between the two with ambiguous eyes.

"Lawyer Park." Lisa said softly.

"Ouch threatening me again, really, okay I won't bother you anymore, see you tomorrow!"

Chaeyoung waved her hand ridiculously, turned and walked into the building.

Watching Chaeyoung enter the building, Lisa also returned to the car.

Jungkook leaned over and fastened her seat belt.

The distance was a little close, so close that Lisa could almost count the person's slender eyelashes.

She turned her eyes away with a slight warm cheek.

"Yesterday... there were two things that I forgot to mention to you."

Jungkook, who was just about to start the car, had a pause. He retracted his hand and shook it on the steering wheel, his slender knuckles slightly stretched.

"What's up?"

Lisa couldn't help but stunned when he heard Jungkook's deep voice and the look in his eyes like a big enemy, and then chuckled lightly.

"It's not that serious, do you talk while driving us?"

"Is it related to you?"

Lisa thought for a while and nodded.

Jungkook tapped his index finger on the steering wheel, then he turned his face to look at Lisa, his black eyes deep.

"Then I think for the safety of the two of us, it is better to wait for you to finish before we leave."

"what?"

"Even if you are not afraid, I am afraid that after listening to you, I was excited and sent the car to the isolation barrier."

Lisa: "..."

"So what the **** is it?" Jungkook unfastened his seat belt and turned his upper body to Lisa completely, "let's talk."

"..."

Feeling a kind of oppressive momentum inexplicably, Lisa choked.

After two seconds, she spoke:

"The first thing is that I will leave Qingcheng tomorrow, and I will return—"

Before she could speak, she felt Jungkook's gaze suddenly sharpen.

"..." Lisa shrank back silently.

Jungkook saw her movements, sighed, and lowered his eyes.

"You should be thankful that we parked the car to communicate, otherwise we should have flown over the isolation barrier by now."