26

In the second high school building of the First Normal School, a petite girl is walking on the promenade holding a stack of papers. The delicate and beautiful face was stretched tight, and he looked straight ahead.

Behind her, there is a tail that can't be shaken off—

"Student Qin, you have to believe me!"

Mingyu wailed for a while on the left and then on the right, surrounding Lisa, and had to speed up to catch up with the girl's unshakable pace—

"Really! That magazine belongs to me, and the cover and cover of the math book are also covered by me. It has nothing to do with our brother Jeon!"

"..."

Lisa ignored him, but the image she saw at the time appeared unconsciously in her mind.

The girl's cheeks were slightly red, and the thin annoyance in her clear eyes added a little more. She gritted her teeth lightly, and the pace of her feet accelerated a little.

"Oh my classmate Lisa, you really misunderstood—"

Mingyu continued to chase bitterly, "You can't wrong the innocent, right?"

After hearing these words, Lisa finally stopped.

Holding a stack of papers, the girl turned around and stared straight at Mingyu.

Mingyu was stunned by the serious eyes, and instinctively suppressed the appearance of a hippie smiling face.

Then he heard the girl speak softly:

"That magazine belongs to you?"

"Yes indeed!"

Mingyu nodded hurriedly.

"Then why is it on Jungkook's desk?"

Mingyu didn't hesitate: "I let it go, Brother Jeon doesn't know."

"Do you have a lot of stuff on your desk?"

Lisa pursed her lips, looking up at Mingyu without blinking her face.

Mingyu shook his head with a guilty conscience: "Um...Although there are not many, it is still not as spacious as Brother Jeon's desk. He doesn't use half of the desk, and I keep some of my magazines there, so no teacher dared to read it."

Lisa frowned, "Since I'm not afraid of the teacher coming over, why do I have to wrap the cover of the math book?"

"..."

Mingyu choked.

He couldn't say that it was because Jihyo had come to Jungkook before, and then he didn't want Brother Jeon to take the trouble to do so, right?

-Besides, today he just told the little girl that their brother Jeon "cleans himself up". If Jihyo is brought out at this moment, their brother Jeon would have to strip him off...

Seeing that Mingyu didn't answer, Lisa pursed her lips: "So your reason for putting the magazine with him is simply not valid."

Mingyu was ashamed: "It's not... this..."

"Then I will ask another question." Lisa held the papers in her hands tightly, "Have Jungkook touched those magazines?"

Mingyu was instinctively about to shake his head, but just a second before he made a move, he suddenly remembered—

Last time Jihyo came, Brother Jeon seemed to have picked up the magazine and flipped it through so many times, and finally threw it on the table.

When Mingyu hesitated, Lisa knew the answer.