60

Waiting for the two to "escort" the fled white cat back to the bathtub, and then painstakingly complete the arduous task of bathing it, which was already ten minutes later.

Lisa looked at the little guy who was wrapped in a big bath towel and wiped, and asked Jungkook helplessly:

"Every time you give it a bath, is it such a toss?"

Jungkook wiped the white cat's body half dry, then pressed the trembling body, and took the hair dryer that had been prepared from the side.

Then he glanced at the white cat under his palm with a chill.

"Not every time."

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief.

If she tossed like this every time, then she really feels deeply guilty...

"Eight or nine times out of ten."

Lisa: "..."

After two seconds of silence, Lisa looked at the white cat silently.

As if feeling the united front of the two masters, the white cat shrank his neck, his eyes circled round and round, and he lay down on his back with a small, pitiful and helpless innocent appearance.

Having just experienced a "catching cat" battle, Lisa wouldn't be deceived by its appearance at the moment.

But before Lisa expressed her position, she heard a muffled grin above her head—

"It's really like you."

Lisa: "...??"

Upon receiving Lisa's protesting gaze, Jungkook cleared his throat and lowered his eyes with a smile.

Lisa, who had originally looked in protest, was slightly startled, and looked up at the boy without blinking.

The slender corners of the eyes are slightly raised, and the sides are fair and handsome. At this moment, the curvature of the corners of the lips and the soft movements make the person standing in front of them look as clean and beautiful as a painting.

"Really similar."

The thin lips of the "in the painting" moved slightly, and the smile was faint: "Especially when pretending to be innocent."

Lisa: "..."

Clean and beautiful? ?

...She must have been fascinated by something just now.

Seeing the girl puffed her cheeks unconsciously and did not answer, Jungkook knew that it was not good to tease her anymore.

He changed the topic: "Why did you come here suddenly today?"

At the mention of this, Lisa immediately became happy.

"We will celebrate the New Year here this year!"

Then she paused for a while and frowned, "Did you not see the text message I sent you?"

"When was it sent?"

"Just before coming—"

Lisa stopped her voice hesitantly on her own initiative.

Jungkook smiled and raised his eyes, and added the last half sentence for her: "Do you think I had time to look at the phone at that time?"

Lisa bent down, squatted down, and reached a position flush with the white cat—

"If you don't take a bath obediently, I will let Jungkook throw you out."

"..."

The little white cat looked at Lisa with his round eyes, hesitated for a while, then suddenly jumped forward, sticking out his tongue and licking Lisa's cheek.