67

"I am your birthday present."

"Sweet...can't you accept it?"

"..."

Lisa really didn't expect that Jungkook could say such words without any sense of shame.

She was stupefied for more than ten seconds in that person's non-transitory gaze, until the sensor light in the fire stairwell went out.

The darkness cut off the other party's gaze with a certain deep emotion. Lisa just breathed a sigh of relief and tried to slowly return to reason, only to hear the boy in front of him make a crisp finger.

So the inside of the stairs lit up again.

The eyes are facing each other, and there is no way to avoid it.

Lisa forced his brain that was about to crash, and finally found her own line before Jungkook's eyes became more dangerous and uncontrollable--

"What will happen if I take it, and if I don't... what will happen?"

The girl's black and white eyes were tentative and cunning.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes lightly.

...Sure enough, after so long, his little girl has also become smarter in this respect.

"If you don't accept it, I will be very upset, very upset."

He slowly repeated those three words, but Jungkook couldn't see any emotion on his face--

"Then, what I will do by then is beyond my control."

Lisa choked.

——

Unlike the joke when Jungkook was suddenly pulled into the stairs just now, she could clearly feel the dangerous aura suppressed on the edge of the explosion.

Lisa shrank back, although the two walls directly behind her did not leave her any gap at all.

Then she curled her lips hard: "Jungkook, you actually didn't buy any other gifts, so you took this ribbon to deal with-ah..."

Her voice changed abruptly, because the boy in front of her suddenly dropped his eyes and bowed.

Unlike so many times before, Jungkook did not lean to the girl's ear this time. He even hooked the girl's jaw with the hand tied with a ribbon, his eyes drooping, as if he was about to kiss it directly.

Lisa was really frightened, she instinctively opened her face to the side and closed her eyes tightly.

As if the hot breath stopped on her cheek.

The voice close at hand is hoarse and low-

"...Do you accept it?"

"..." Lisa was almost crying because of the posture of giving a "gift". "Receive it, can't I charge it..."

Jungkook laughed dumbly.

"Is this a compromise?"

"——I hope you have more backbone."

Feeling Jungkook retreating, Lisa turned back to him in shame.

Then she discovered a key problem-

"I have received both the gift and the gift..." Lisa stomped a little unconsciously, staring at the darker eyes, "Why are you... still not leaving?"

The boy tilted his head, his lips twitched: "But you haven't removed it yet."

"..."

Lisa really opened her eyes round this time, just like an elk who only found out that she was surrounded by coveting wolves, almost harmless and almost frightened.