13

In the morning, as soon as Jungkook stepped into the classroom of Class 6 through the back door, he was spotted by Mingyu sitting at the back.

"Brother Jeon, congratulations." Mingyu licked his white teeth, "You are nominated for the black list again!"

"..."

Jungkook raised her thin lips slightly, glanced at Mingyu lazily, and returned to his seat directly.

The black list is a special term used by the First Normal School to refer to one of the two public signs under the most conspicuous position of the main road in the school.

One of them is used to commend outstanding students, for example, what honors or awards they have received at or above the city level, or what awards they have received at or above the provincial level, which are nicknamed the "red list" by the students; in contrast, the other is used to Announcing punitive measures for students who violate regulations and disciplines is called a "black list."

For Jungkook, the blacklist nomination is indeed not uncommon.

Naturally, Mingyu knew this well, and he hadn't cared about it before, but this time it was a little different.

"Brother Jeon," he mysteriously leaned to Jungkook's side, "I heard people say that this time you had a fight with two instructors in charge of military training because of a young girl in the first year of high school?"

Without waiting for Jungkook to answer, Mingyu lowered his voice again: "The little girl they are talking about is not the 'Lisa' you asked me to inquire about before, right?"

Jungkook, who was about to lie directly on the light gray cushion, made a pause. After two seconds, he narrowed his eyes slightly and turned his head to fix his gaze on Mingyu's face.

"What did you say outside?"

"No, absolutely nothing!"

Being poked by Jungkook's cold gaze, Mingyu shook his head like a rattle—

"I swear, as far as I know...Ah no, as far as Dk and I know, I haven't disclosed anyone else at all."

"..."

Jungkook looked at Mingyu's face for two seconds, and after confirming that the other party's expression did not seem to be false, he nodded.

"...How did it pass in the school, did anyone mention her class name?"

Mingyu scratched his head: "Not yet. However, I guess this momentum will develop and someone will soon go to the first grade to inquire."

Jungkook frowned slightly.

After a few seconds, he said: "Pick one of the most noisy ones, and simply scare it and kill the chicken and the monkey."

Mingyu snapped his fingers and his eyes lit up: "No problem, I'll do it."

He was just about to turn around and go back, and stopped for a while.

"But, Brother Jeon, what if it's just a 'simple scare' and some unwillingness to give up?"

"..."

Jungkook snorted lazily, raised his head, his black eyes were cold—

"Then 'see you after school'."

After hearing the last three fluttering words, Mingyu's expression stiffened.

It took two seconds before he recovered, and returned to his seat in response to the sound.

When he sat down, Mingyu's expression was still crying and smiling.

When Dk, who was sitting next to him, looked over inadvertently, he was startled by Mingyu's expression. After reacting, he asked angrily: "What are you looking weird?"