10

It was the scorching heat of Qingcheng when the middle school of the First Normal University opened.

The dazzling sun disk hung in the sky, and the scorching land seemed to be tar. Adults can't stand the scorching heat, not to mention that they are mostly first-year high school students spoiled at home-military training can go half-life in half a day.

Most of the boys at this age are skinny, and they can barely get better when playing outside against the sun. Among the girls, except for a few women who don't let their eyebrows, most of them are still awkward under the sun.

After finally hearing the instructor say "rest", many girls didn't care about anything else, first went to the rest area to get sunscreen and put a few layers on themselves.

Here Lisa followed the army back to the rest area, untied her backpack and took the mineral water, raised her face and took a few sips.

It's just that before she could put her down in the water, there was a shadow in front of her.

Frightened by the person yesterday, Lisa's heart beat instinctively, and then she was choked with the last sip of water.

"Hey, are you okay?"

The girl standing beside her quickly asked.

After the choking cough subsided, Lisa took a closer look in the dizzying sunlight.

She is a familiar girl, she should be in the same class.

Lisa sighed in relief, shook her head, biting her lip and showing a quiet smile.

"nothing."

The girl smiled when Lisa spoke, and sat on the tall stone steps beside Lisa.

"My name is Chaeyoung, how about you?"

Just as Lisa was about to speak, the girl squinted and laughed: "If you don't tell me, I know, your name is Lisa."

"..."

Lisa blinked.

Her personality is somewhat weird—only when she is between completely unrelated strangers and the most familiar friends of the same age, can she let herself go; and if she changes to a classmate who has some relationships but is not close enough, She tends to appear at a loss.

It's just that she has become accustomed to using silence to cover up her bewilderment, so in the eyes of others, she will only think that this girl is not easy to get along with and is not easy to approach.

This is why, for three years in junior high school, only Miyeon with a carefree personality can get acquainted with Lisa.

At this time, Chaeyoung obviously has a lot in common with Miyeon's in character—

For example, even if Lisa did not respond, she could talk to herself.

"Everyone in our class knows your name."

Chaeyoung stretched out his hand and drew a circle in the air, then squinted his eyes and turned to Lisa with a smile, "You were already famous in our grade before the summer vacation—the first grade, you are still a girl."

When Lisa heard this, the soft and harmless smile on her face stagnated, and then she pressed her lower lip and looked at Chaeyoung.

There was a bit of seriousness in the black and white eyes.

"It shouldn't be such a distinction whether it is a boy or a girl."

"Hey?"

Chaeyoung was startled.