70

After Lisa hanging on her body was taken away for ten seconds, Chaeyoung finally recovered from the shock caused by the appearance of this man in front of her.

"This, this is your home?!"

Chaeyoung could look at the key in his hand incredulously, and then looked around the T-shaped corridor, as if she suspected that there was something hidden here that confuses the two of them.

When she turned her gaze back, all she saw was the back of the man holding Lisa and walking inside.

Chaeyoung twisted his expression.

——I don't care about people even more than when I was in high school.

Then facing the open door, Chaeyoung became entangled--

Does she care, or does she care?

It stands to reason that these two people have nothing to do with each other now. How can I not leave Lisa in such a dangerous situation of lonely man and widow on this big night, the most reasonable thing is to just take the person away and take her back...

But the cruel fact before her is that, not to mention her alone, no matter how many numbers you call, you may not be able to take people away from this man.

What's more, it was really Lisa guided the way and sent it to the door by herself.

After hesitating for half a minute, Chaeyoung could not help but gritted her teeth and entered the door.

Once out of the hallway is the living room.

On the cool gray leather sofa, the girl with messy chestnut hair with beautiful apricot eyes was staring at the man squatting in front of her without blinking.

"It's been a long time... Jungkook."

After drunk, her voice was dumb, as if she was a bit wronged, Lisa held the edge of the sofa with her hands, and swayed her slender legs.

Jungkook looked at her with dark eyes, and sighed low after two seconds.

He lowered his eyes and grasped the calf kicked into his arms.

A piece of white ankle was held into his palm, and the texture was delicate and smooth, as if a faint perfume smell was lingering in this space.

Jungkook remained silent, stretched out his hand and took off the shiny black fish-mouth high heels on the girl's right foot, put her bare right foot on his knee, and then took off the left one.

In the process, I was kicked restlessly several times.

After finally taking off both of them, he put the person on the sofa bed with his knees.

Then Jungkook pulled the thin blanket on the side and wrapped it up for the girl from below.

Chaeyoung, who watched the whole process in front of the entrance, was stunned.

——

Is this really Jungkook, who has been famous for his fierce fame in every year of the first division?

Or did she drink too much herself? ?

However, this is not over yet.

The girl who was completely drunk on the sofa was silent for a while with her mouth shrunk. When Jungkook finished playing with her, the blanket was also pulled up to cover her, but she suddenly lifted her calf.

The strength was so strong that the blanket that had just been covered almost flew out.

Jungkook, who had already stood up, moved for a while and cast his eyes down to look at the **** the sofa.