32

Lisa originally planned to return Jungkook's school uniform jacket directly to his home, but when she was going to school at noon, she couldn't knock on Jungkook's door.

In desperation, she could only take a paper bag and put her coat, and then carried it back to school.

The first thing Lisa did when she arrived in the classroom was to move her belongings to the table at the back of the classroom.

She had just cleaned up here for a while, when she heard Jennie sitting next to her open her mouth a little yin and yang:

"Are you particularly proud of yourself now?"

Lisa was startled, then she straightened up and looked at Jennie.

The girl who was about to be at the same table as her predecessor also smiled at her, but there was obviously no kindness in this smile.

Lisa pursed her lower lip, she thought of Chaeyoung's words.

... There are really many people who like him.

"Do you like Jungkook?"

"..."

Jennie's smile froze. She opened her eyes wide and looked at Lisa steadily. It took several seconds to be sure that this sentence really came from her quiet tablemate.

When she reacted, this kind of provocative remarks from vested interests to losers made her look extremely ugly.

She sneered: "I have such good grades, why do I like a poor student who always counts down in the class and skips class and fights?"

After saying this, Jennie regretted it.

It wasn't because of anything else, but she was worried that if Lisa told Jungkook this, then she would really be killing herself.

Lisa heard this, and for the first time felt an angry emotion burst out from every cell of her body, and it instantly gathered into her brain.

The eyes of the girl standing there slowly dropped.

——

At this moment, Lisa didn't know that the more angry she was, the more calm and indifferent she was.

Lisa's expression remained unchanged, she just looked at Jennie and tilted her head gently.

This action is a bit playful and cute for girls.

It's just that the words she spoke and the look in Jennie's eyes that she had never seen before were completely opposite to the cuteness of this action——

"From you, I know how ridiculously wrong I was before... The academic performance is good or bad, it really has nothing to do with how you are a person."

Lisa lowered her voice, but also slowed down the rhythm.

As if she was afraid that Jennie would not be able to hear her clearly, she spoke word by word: "You are a person like you who dare not admit you like it, and you still need to slander each other to get satisfaction, no matter how good your study is-what's the use?"

In Jennie's wide-open eyes, Lisa moved slowly to put the things she had packed into her schoolbag, and her slender white hands gently buckled the laces.

Then she raised her eyes, her eyes were cold and clean in black and white:

"goodbye."

After saying goodbye, Lisa never looked at Jennie again. She held her schoolbag and walked around half of the classroom to the last desk.

After putting down her schoolbag, Lisa followed suit on the desk.

——

Mom, the one that was so scary just now must not be the real me, right...