31

Lisa didn't know why, the name that could be easily called by others, let her call it by herself, but it was always difficult to speak.

Only after finally summoning the courage to shout, she lowered her head but did not hear any response for a long time.

Lisa hesitated, still raising her face.

The boy standing in front of the girl with his back leaning on the big locust tree was staring at her with his dark eyes for an instant, his eyes full of unspeakable emotional ups and downs.

When Jungkook looked at it this way, Lisa's biological instinct's antenna for detecting danger was immediately erected.

While the boy was still lost, Lisa stretched out her hand for her schoolbag, and quickly turned around to trot outside the school.

In fact, Jungkook had already regained consciousness just a second before she moved. But in the end he still didn't dare to act rashly-I'm afraid that he really did something right now, he might have to succumb to the hot "little tablemate" who just got it.

In spite of this comforting myself, the emotions in my heart are still somewhat strenuous.

Jungkook gazed at the girl's back with dark eyes, and under the sharp-lined jaw, the Adam's apple gently rolled down.

...It's ok.

Jungkook lowered his eyes and forced himself to withdraw his gaze—

The coming day will be long.

He had just calmed down for a while, and Mingyu and Dk walked towards this side from a distance on the campus.

"Hey? Brother Jeon?"

With sharp eyes, Mingyu first saw the person under the big locust tree that had deviated from the main path.

He leaned forward curiously, "Where is the new classmate? Why are you here with Brother Jeon?"

Dk pulled Mingyu.

He had just noticed before coming over. The female schoolbag that Jungkook was carrying in his hands had disappeared—it was obviously that something happened in the middle, and the two of them were going to separate and go back.

It's a pity that even if he pulled Mingyu intentionally, he still couldn't stop Mingyu from lifting the pot of unboiled water.

"..."

Jungkook's eyes raised, and he glanced at Mingyu with a smile.

His eyes were cold.

Mingyu shrank his neck.

—Looking at their brother Jeon's expression, no matter how dull he is, he knows that he has touched the other party's mold.

But he was really curious. What happened to the new classmates and Brother Jeon—I just left the classroom, isn't it okay?

As if seeing Mingyu's mind, Jungkook straightened up from the big locust tree he was leaning on, and walked out with his trouser pocket in it.

As he walked, the boy spoke casually: "Her second brother is here to pick her up, so go back first."

Mingyu and Dk looked at each other before they could start.

Mingyu pressed his voice and said, "I've found out. Is this little girl eating Brother Jeon to death?"

Dk sighed, "...you just found out?"

"..."

After Dk's "caring for the mentally retarded" look in his eyes, Mingyu was very angry, "I found out a long time ago, I didn't say it!"