48

Jungkook doesn't like animals, especially this kind of small animal that seems to be able to squeeze out of breath by accident.

Looking at the slender neck and paws of the milk cat, Jungkook only felt that his life alone in the future would be cast over a heavy cloud.

However, under the ardent gaze of the girl, he seemed to have no other choice but to nod.

Lisa's eyes brightened when Jungkook agreed.

She suppressed her excitement and stretched out her hand to pull the small shoebox. As she dragged it, the body of the little milk cat inside shivered more and more because of fear.

The pure white soft short hair trembled slightly.

And those wet black eyes stared at the two closely.

Jungkook's eyes flashed.

...This little aggrieved look is really like a girl at some point.

Haven't I picked it up yet, have you seen the sign of the owner of the thing?

Jungkook's eyes drifted towards the girl in front of him unconsciously.

"Meow......"

The girl was not looking at him, but learning to meow, softly and softly soothing the frightened kitten.

The voice made Jungkook's eyes deep.

He dropped his hand on the side, and then held it tightly.

The box Lisa happened to turn back: "Should we take it back to wash it?"

Before she finished her words, Lisa noticed the strange look of the boy behind her.

She was stunned, "Jungkook, are you uncomfortable?"

Jungkook turned to the side with some embarrassment in his eyes, then he coughed slightly, and said dumbly:

"It's better to take it to the pet hospital for deworming and cleaning, and get a vaccine by the way; then go to choose cat litter and milk powder that it can drink."

Lisa's eyes widened when she heard it: "Do you have to prepare so much...I don't know."

Jungkook didn't speak, and put the phone lock screen with the search engine interface still lit in his hand.

——He has never thought that raising a cat and a dog is something that makes people feel happy. He just verified it, and sure enough.

Only in the next second, the girl bent her eyes and smiled brightly at him: "Jungkook, fortunately you are there."

Jungkook: "..."

Well, it seems, it's not completely unpleasant.

............

Deworming and quarantine a small milk cat that I picked up, buying daily necessities, etc., is definitely not an easy job.

Jungkook and Lisa took a taxi to the nearest pet hospital, and first took the little cat for a complicated physical examination.

Fortunately, apart from some parasitic problems, there are no hidden diseases that affect health, and Lisa breathed a sigh of relief.

But the subsequent process still tossed her a lot, and besides that, the flinching look of the little milk cat when facing the needle tube made Lisa even more tormented.

If it weren't for reason and Jungkook was stopping by, Lisa didn't doubt that she would run to take the cat away when she heard the cry of mourning when the little milk cat was getting a needle.