38

When he first saw Lisa, Jungkook almost suspected that he had hallucinations.

After he turned his gaze to look in that direction, and stared for a few seconds, Jungkook was sure that his little classmate had actually appeared in this bar.

The boy who was standing still blankly clenched his left hand.

After holding back for a long time, Jungkook was able to suppress the urge to go straight to carry the person away.

Just then, a bartender in the bar stopped next to him.

"Brother Jeon, I have reserved a place for you. Eunwoo and the others are also waiting for you. Wouldn't you go over and sit?"

"..."

After hearing this person's words, Jungkook slowly retracted his gaze.

On this occasion at this time, he took the initiative to show her intersection, which is not a good thing for her.

After two seconds, Jungkook lowered his eyes, and replied with carelessness.

"You lead the way."

"Hey."

The bartender responded diligently, and with a smile led Jungkook to the circular sofa not far away.

It's a coincidence that the destination is just next to the wine table where Lisa and others are located.

The ring sofa in this bar has a low backrest with a sleek curve on the top. The tall and long-legged boy sat there, and the back of the sofa could not cover his wide shoulders.

With a straight line distance of less than a few meters, Lisa only felt that the air around it had become a little thinner.

"how is it going?"

Miyeon didn't notice the change in Lisa's expression before. At this time, she lowered the volume with excitement, and asked Lisa repeatedly—

"Is he very handsome?"

"..."

Lisa's annoyance in her heart had turned into an unspeakable grievance for Jungkook's behavior that had seen her but did not express anything.

She couldn't figure out what she had done wrong so that the person could not even delay clubbing in order to avoid her, but she had to take a two-week vacation at school.

... Obviously he was right when he said he wanted to sit at the same table with her.

When she thought of this, Lisa's heart seemed to be filled with fermented vinegar, and she bubbling straight up.

Therefore, she didn't even notice Miyeon's question.

Miyeon didn't get a response for a long time, and she felt strange at this time. As a result, she turned her face and saw Lisa's expression on the verge of crying.

"Hey isn't... Lisa, what's wrong with you?"

Miyeon panicked and raised the volume unconsciously.

A slender figure in the next table facing this direction suddenly paused. After two seconds, the person still couldn't hold back his eyes and looked over.

There are many old classmates in Lisa's previous class on this table. The girl sitting next to Lisa smiled and said to Miyeon:

"Miyeon, your voice can be a little quieter, the one among the people can look over."

"..."

Lisa's slender back froze in the voice of the girl beside her, and after two seconds she shook her head and raised her face.