22

Lisa stared blankly at the tall boy standing in front of her, until the man leaned over, she suddenly returned to her senses.

Lisa instinctively took a half step back.

The range of her movement is not obvious, but it is obviously difficult to not notice it when she is close at hand.

Jungkook's gaze swept across the girl's face with a smile, and then he dropped his hand and took the blackboard eraser from the girl's hand.

"Stand far away."

The boy's low voice trembles slightly in his ears.

Lisa said "Ah" and took a step back obediently. After stopping, she wrinkled her small nose tangledly, and then took a few steps back.

Jungkook looked down at her, there seemed to be a smile hidden in her dark eyes, but it faded away quickly.

He turned around holding the eraser and wiped it on the blackboard.

Lisa was in a daze.

The legs are really good.

She wrinkled her face and thought for a while, then lowered her head to look at her slender calf.

After watching for a few seconds, Lisa sighed long.

Probably, she has nothing to do with the term "leg length" in her life.

Lisa thought too much, she didn't even notice when the physics teacher walked into the classroom next to her.

Until Shen Liang suddenly laughed—

"Yeah, Jungkook, do you still wipe the blackboard? I always thought you should not be on the duty schedule of your class."

Lisa was startled by the sudden sound of the sound around her. After hiding aside instinctively, she lowered her head to Shen Liang, "Hello, teacher."

The health committee member in a certain corner of the classroom heard Shen Liang's words and couldn't help being silent.

...Jungkook is indeed not there on the watch.

He didn't dare to row.

Besides, Shen Liang, when he heard the girl next to him open her mouth softly, he smiled and responded.

"Student Lisa, what are you doing here?"

"..."

Lisa choked.

She really didn't know what to say... She said she was the one who should wipe the blackboard, Jungkook was only here to help?

Before Lisa could think about it, the task of erasing the blackboard over there was over, and the boy with tall and long legs raised his leg and walked over.

He glanced here lazily before throwing the eraser aside.

"I'm on duty, she supervises the work."

The boy's lip line was slightly picked up, and two dark and shiny star eyes fell on Lisa's body.

"Really, little classmate?"

"..."

Lisa's cheeks were reddish, and her bright and clear eyes looked at Jungkook without blinking.

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows slightly, "Is there anyone who can supervise your work?" He turned his eyes to look at Lisa, jokingly: "It seems that we can't be underestimated by our 'little talented girl'."

"..."

Lisa became more and more uncomfortable when she saw Shen Liang's profound eyes.

She lightly nodded at Shen Liang, then glanced at Jungkook, then turned and walked out of the classroom.