29

Ever since Jungkook hugged Lisa to the table, there was already silence inside and outside the classroom, and needles could be heard.

——No one in the class has seen this battle.

And if the first sentence "I was wrong" made most people think that they were auditory hallucinations, the second sentence that followed completely stunned them.

They have only seen Jungkook, who can smile casually to the school-level bulletin and the punishment of detention, and the person in front of them who will confess his mistake with a soft, low and mute voice—they are not familiar with them at all. do not know.

Even Mingyu in the back row cursed in a low voice after being dull for a long time.

"...Dk, give me a quick twist, I feel that this is my dream of the first night and I haven't woken up yet."

"..."

Dk only rolled him when he heard the words, "Then we haven't woken up yet, and we had a dream with you?"

"Right."

Mingyu sighed as he delegated his shoulders, and slumped down on the desk in mourning——

"Even if I dream, I don't dare to dream that Brother Jeon admits wrong... And, I don't know why, I always feel that our days of being cool and comfortable are coming to an end."

Dk glanced at Mingyu, rarely did not speak any poisonous tongue.

——

Because at this time, he has the same idea as Mingyu.

In the quiet of this classroom, Lisa, who was bewildered, finally found her sense.

She struggled lightly, her voice soft and feeble.

"Let me go down..."

Jungkook didn't speak, and hugged the girl off the table with his hands down.

Then he turned his back to the girl and squatted down--

"I'll take you to the school hospital."

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm fine... just stick to one more class--"

"Your body temperature is so high, I have to call an ambulance for you if you insist on one more class."

Jungkook interrupted Lisa's words in a calm voice.

Lisa darkened her eyes and raised her lips slightly, her small face also showed resistance.

Jungkook kept that squatting posture and looked back from side to side--

"Or, do you still want to change your position?"

"..."

As soon as the words fell, the others still looked dull and puzzled, but Lisa had already adjusted the speed of her physical strength at this time, and hurriedly got on the back of the boy.

——

If she were carried away in front of so many people, then she really wouldn't want to live.

"..."

The successful man turned his face back, and his thin lips raised slightly.

He just felt the girl's breathing that was obviously higher than normal temperature lying on her neck, Jungkook's smile faded, and her sharp eyebrows frowned.

He didn't dare to delay any more, so he picked up the people on his back and walked out of the classroom.

At the same time, there was a voice behind him——