76

"Mom, do you know that boy?"

Li Jinghe couldn't hide the surprise on her face.

"Yeah," Grandma Qin smiled, her wrinkles seemed to be happy along with her, "Kook has lived at the door of my house for several years, how could I not know him?"

Li Jinghe thought for a while, her face became more serious.

"That's the boy you said, the boy who has always lived by himself?"

"Yes, that's him. That kid is obedient, sensible, is a good cook, and is polite to the elders..."

Granny Qin exaggerated a lot of beautiful words, and Lisa became more and more suspicious of whether this was Jungkook she knew.

Thinking about this, she raised her head to look at Granny Qin, and saw that Granny Qin also blinked at her.

"..."

Ok.

Lisa smiled wryly—

This is helping Jungkook to get a good impression on her mother.

Li Jinghe's eyes turned to Lisa: "When did you meet him?"

"Transfer to the middle school of the First Normal University. Later, I skipped a grade and just went to his class, and we got acquainted." Lisa said.

"You two were in high school—?"

"...no."

Lisa blinked her eyes with a guilty conscience, trying to make herself look honest and reliable.

After speaking, Lisa carefully glanced at Granny Qin.

She always felt... Granny Qin knew something back then.

Fortunately, in her sight, Grandma Qin still smiled kindly, and could not see the slightest disapproval.

When Grandma Qin received Lisa's gaze over there, she thought Lisa wanted to help herself again, so she opened her mouth to Li Jinghe:

"Jinghe, our sweetheart is now 24 this year, and it's time to talk about marriage considerations-other people's parents are eager to marry their daughters out, why do you always take it back?"

"I'm not letting her fall in love, mom." Li Jinghe said helplessly: "But don't look at Lisa at 24 this year. She hasn't even stepped out of school, and she doesn't understand many things -I'm afraid she will be cheated. Suffer!"

After speaking, Li Jinghe turned to Lisa again:

"I'm telling you clearly, that boy gave me a very bad first impression tonight -you don't have to feel wronged. No parent wants to see their daughter and an unknown boy sticky in the corridor. From tonight Looking at it, his sense of responsibility and stability make me question!"

"Mom, today is... a special situation."

Lisa was embarrassed, she really didn't know how to explain it.

If you say that you don't meet again for a long time, then the explanation that the two people used to be innocent just now becomes very problematic...

"Special circumstances?" Li Jinghe said, "Why, you haven't seen each other for several years, and you suddenly saw it today in the downstairs of our new home or in the locked apartment building?"

"..."

Lisa was startled.

-Today, various things and accidents followed one after another, but it made her mind unconscious.

Until now, after Li Jinghe reminded her, Lisa suddenly reacted—

How did Jungkook know where his home is?