61

It wasn't until ten seconds after the man left that Lisa retracted her gaze with lingering fears.

Following her, her attention turned to the words that the man said before he left.

The girl frowned slightly: "Jungkook, you--"

Before she could finish her voice, she was interrupted by the cell phone ringing in her pocket.

Lisa took out her mobile phone, and after seeing the caller ID on it, her expression changed and she whispered in annoyance.

Jungkook suppressed his gaze.

Lisa couldn't bother to explain to him, and quickly answered the phone:

"Mom... uh, I ran into classmates in the supermarket, and I had a few more conversations. I accidentally forgot the time."

"...Well, I'll buy dried fruits and go back."

After explaining this for a while, Lisa reluctantly hung up the phone.

Jungkook: "What's the matter? What's the matter at home?"

Lisa wrinkled her nose and said, "I slipped it out by pretending to sell some dried fruits and the like for the New Year. As a result, I just forgot about it."

Speaking of this, Lisa raised her foot and walked towards the entrance: "I can't talk to you anymore, I have to go to the supermarket as soon as possible-it would be too late to return."

As soon as Lisa walked to Xuanhuan, before she touched the doorknob with her hand, she felt a shadow coming up from behind her.

Lisa was taken aback, looked back, and was leaning against the boy behind him.

The familiar Qingqi pours into the nasal cavity, Lisa's back becomes slightly stiff.

Jungkook had already pressed the doorknob, and immediately before he was about to press it down and open the door, he lowered his eyes to notice the girl's reaction.

A little smile wiped into the black eyes.

"What are you afraid of?"

Before Lisa could answer, he seemed to be enlightened, but the banter in his slightly dumb voice was even more serious--

"Ah, don't get me wrong, I just came out to see you off."

"..." Lisa sighed and raised her small face.

The boy's black eyes reflected: the little girl's cheeks were pink, her black pupils were like deer, her lips were slightly cocked because of her annoyance, which made people think...

Jungkook's eyes deepened.

Lisa spoke at this moment--

"Jungkook, did you give it away in this posture?"

The voice is still soft, but the confidence is gradually enough. The beautiful apricot eyes stared at this man without blinking.

It's a pity that she didn't meet a good friend.

——

Jungkook was already provoked by the girl's appearance. At this time, he felt such a soft breath blowing from a nearby place, and the fierce beast in his heart was even more eager to move on the edge of the cage.

His Adam's apple rolled gently.

When he spoke again, his voice was hoarse, and his eyes seemed to be filled with a starry river.

"Have you never been sent by this posture?"

"...I have it now."

"There will always be in the future."