46

At 7:15 in the evening, in a corner of the football field of the First Division Middle School, a huge projection lamp enveloped the entire playground with incandescent lights.

At this time, on the runway outside the playground, there are many sports students from No. 1 Middle School doing their warm-up and training in groups. In the rest area next to them, there are also some who have finished sports or training tasks and are talking about jokes.

Many of them gathered in another corner of the playground.

In the inner circle of the runway, a slender and straight boy dressed in black sweater and trousers was backing slowly, while staring at the girl under his eyelids.

"Adjust the breathing rhythm, yes-two steps one inhale, two steps one exhale."

"...Huh..." Despite being encouraged in this way, the girl's breathing was getting faster and faster, and her small white face was already red at this time.

After running for a few more steps, she finally couldn't hold on anymore, the speed under her feet was close to walking from the original point to a halt--

"Jungkook...I, I really can't do it..."

Lisa pressed her undulating chest, gasping in small mouths, the light-colored hair on her forehead was wetted with sweat on her temples, and her original pink lips were also water-red.

Jungkook's look was harsher than before in front of a girl.

He lowered his head and glanced at his mechanical timepiece, his thin lips were slightly pursed, and his slender eyeliner also raised a sharp arc:

"You just jogged for two and a half laps, and you can't keep up with your physical strength."

Lisa lowered her eyes with a guilty conscience, and murmured in a low voice: "My sports performance is already very bad..."

"It's not a matter of sports performance."

Jungkook looked at her low, with a rare stern look in his eyes, "Your physical condition means that your resistance is weak to a certain extent, and a little bit of virus infection, you must be the first batch to fall; and in the long run, Both the organs and other parts of the body will be in a sub-healthy state. Have you considered how bad it will be for you in the future?"

"..."

Lisa was startled by the boys' increasingly louder ending, and innocently looked at Jungkook with her beautiful apricot eyes without blinking.

Jungkook's heart was softened by the look, and it took a few seconds before he recovered. He was angry and helpless in his heart: "Sweet, don't want to rely on beauties to get through."

Lisa: "..."

...Beauty? ?

Jungkook didn't look at the girl's more innocent expression anymore. As soon as he lowered his body and held the girl's hand, he pulled it up and backed up while pulling the girl into a jog.

Now Lisa also ignored Jungkook's previous voice in protest, her face wrinkled in horror: "But I haven't finished resting yet—"

"You can't stop right after the run, not to mention the distance you ran just now, not even a warm-up."

"I can't compare with you..."

"Compared with me?" The boy who was still relaxed while holding a person back and running chuckled softly, and looked at Lisa in front of him with good-looking brows, "Where do you come from?"

"..."

Lisa was so angry that her cheeks bulged.

After two seconds, she lowered her head to look at the boy's long legs under her nose, and grumbled: "Your legs are so much longer than mine, of course I can't compare to you..."