84

"......'yesterday'?"

Li Jinghe thought it was the young man in front of her who was joking, but only after a few seconds of converging her eyes did she realize that the other person seemed to be serious.

Li Jinghe's thoughts turned in every second, but she didn't know how many turns. In the end, she gave Lisa beside her with a deep look.

"Why quit?"

She asked again, and she was a little curious about what flowers this young man could tell.

Only this time, out of Li Jinghe's expectation again, the young man sitting opposite her replied calmly: "It is not good for myself and the people around me, so I gave up."

There was no superfluous explanation or deliberate flattery.

——Although the three elders of the Qin family knew in their hearts that the decision to "quit smoking" was mostly because Lisa mentioned Li Jinghe's rejection of tobacco.

He doesn't lie or show off, is smart and knows how to measure. ...It's a very interesting young man.

In Li Jinghe's eyes looking at Jungkook, those indifferent emotions were missing.

Qin Jingguo noticed the change in Li Jinghe's expression and gave Jungkook a complicated look in his heart.

Then he took the conversation. "I heard Lisa say that after graduating from high school, you went directly to serve in the special forces?"

Mentioning this, Jungkook's pupils shrank slightly.

He almost instinctively looked at the girl who was sitting not far beside him.

This reaction left Qin Jingguo at a loss: "...it is not convenient to mention secrets?"

"no."

Jungkook turned his gaze back, "Stayed in the army for five years. Two years ago, he suffered from his vision loss during training in.... He retired due to injury and his body recovered completely not long ago."

Lisa's fingertips trembled lightly.

After two seconds, she raised her head and looked towards Qin Jingguo.

Qin Jingguo was taken aback by his daughter's implicit and profound eyes.

Seeing that this topic seemed a forbidden zone for the two of them, Qin Jingguo had to jump over it.

——

"Then you have changed jobs now?"

Mentioning this, Jungkook took out his personal business card holder, took one from it, and handed it to Qin Jingguo with both hands.

At this time, even Lisa who was sitting next to him was stunned for a while.

She really didn't know that Jungkook had a business card.

"It's not a job change," Jungkook seemed to see Lisa's dazedness, soothed her with his eyes, then turned to Qin Jingguo and explained, "I currently work in a security company."

"Deputy general manager?"

Glancing roughly at the business card, Qin Jingguo looked at Jungkook somewhat unexpectedly. "You are only twenty-seven this year, right?"

"Yes."

At this moment, Li Jinghe took the business card from Qin Jingguo, and stopped with a hand held in the air, a little thought flashed between her eyebrows and eyes.

"... Mutong Security?"

She raised her gaze, this time with a serious examination.

"I've heard about this company. The speed of company expansion and market share are unprecedented in the industry, but as far as I know, it definitely did not develop within the past two years."