20

After Jungkook finished speaking, the quietness of this area gradually spread to the entire class.

The students in the back row were still a little unclear, but they didn't even ask at this time, they just watched here with their eyes wide open.

Lisa was stunned for several seconds after the boy's voice, and then blinked gently.

"That's what you said to help...help you do?"

I don't know if it was because of nervousness or other emotions, Lisa even stuttered unconsciously when she said this.

Jungkook's depressed mood since last night was indescribably bright at this time.

The corners of his lips rose again.

"right."

The boy put his hand on the edge of the girl's desk and leaned down.

The voice was muffled, deliberately or unintentionally confused:

"Good...tell me to listen."

"..."

Mingyu, who had followed him before, was already staring at the scene in front of him dumbfounded.

He doesn't know how other people feel, but at least he has to admit that as a homosexual, the voice of their brother Jeon at this time is almost like a magical power from the bones.

As the one who bears the brunt, Lisa not only has to withstand the low voice of the person in front of him, but also has to face the somewhat dangerous look in the dark eyes.

After only tangling for two seconds, Lisa chose the evasive instinct brought by biological instinct.

She shook her head slowly, and pushed the language document towards Jungkook's hand.

"Don't shout."

"..."

Jungkook's dark eyes immediately seemed to be splashed with thick ink.

He stared at the girl until Lisa lowered her eyes and stopped looking at him.

A certain gloomy emotion flashed in the black eyes, Jungkook smiled lightly and straightened up, letting go of the book in his hand, letting it lie completely on the desk.

"Forget it."

He seemed to be indifferent and inattentive, and walked out of the classroom without turning his head when he twisted the direction of his feet.

Mingyu, who was still staying behind, suddenly returned to his senses, and quickly quickened his pace to follow out.

When passing by Lisa, he did not forget to give a thumbs up to the girl who raised her face.

"Great."

Mingyu lipsticks the girl.

"..."

Sitting in the same place, Lisa gently pursed her lips and lowered her small head.

She stared at the brand new language book lying in front of her with a sullen face, and after a while, she slowly stretched out her hand and picked it up.

At the same time, Mingyu chased out the classroom door, and stopped when he was about to turn directly to the stairs.

He looked up to the opposite side—

The person who had left the classroom with an indifferent appearance before, was standing by the window with his face deep in his eyes, and an unlit cigarette was sandwiched between his slender and skinny index finger and middle finger.