06

In the last month of Lisa's junior high school life, under the mixed eyes of new classmates and new teachers, Lisa passed away quietly.

After successfully passing the entrance examination set up by the First Normal Middle School, Lisa had an absolute advantage of 21 points higher than the second place, and undoubtedly dropped Guizhi, who was the last big exam in the third grade.

The reputation that was originally due to the airborne first grade rankings has become more and more popular throughout the junior high school. Even many students in the high school have more or less heard of the emergence of a "little talented girl" in the junior high school. Deeds.

It's just that Lisa's summer vacation life didn't make it easy because of her excellent grades and reputation.

On the contrary, when most students were joking about the temporary end of this period of study life, Lisa had already started early learning for the first year course under the arrangement of her mother Li Jinghe.

In the first year of high school mathematics and physics, Lisa had already carried out a comprehensive study in the last month of the third year of junior high school.

The rest of the courses focus more or less on memory. Although the difficulty is not high, the amount of knowledge is extremely considerable; therefore, in the summer vacation two months after the entrance examination for high school, Lisa spent one and a half months before finally completing all the schoolwork for the first year of high school.

Seeing that there was only less than half a month left to leave school, Lisa had originally thought that it was completely hopeless and joyful for the summer vacation, but finally revealed a glimmer of light with the appearance of her cousin Bambam—

"Out to play?"

Li Jinghe frowned her detailed willow eyebrows, and shook her head after thinking about it, "No, I don't agree."

"..."

Lisa's eyes darkened, standing behind Bambam.

Bambam didn't change his face, still with a pretty smile: "Auntie, I know what you are worried about-isn't it that Lisa just finished the first year of high school, and she is about to start the leapfrog test, so she is afraid that she will affect her state. ."

Li Jinghe glanced at him, "I know you are still here to encourage your sister to go out? If you can't get her heart back, then she will have learned it for more than a month."

"It's not that I said, Auntie, that's why you have so much lack of confidence in my sister Lisa!"

Bambam glanced at Lisa with a grin, gave her a "reassuring" sign, and then turned back, "You still don't know what Lisa's IQ and level? It's just a basic course for the first year. It's been more than a month, how could there be any problems?"

Just as Li Jinghe was about to speak, Bambam smiled and added:

"Furthermore, the more this is the time, the more I should let Lisa go out to relax—you believe me, although my grades are not as good as Lisa, but it's okay? To me, that's the old saying. —The way of civil and martial arts is to relax. This learning is the same! From junior high school to high school, you just finished the third year review and directly studied the high school first year. Once you pass the test, you have to continue to the second year of high school. Xian, how can it work without any chance to relax?"

"..."

Li Jinghe was silent for a while, and finally gave Bambam a helpless look, "You have to take your sister out today, right?"

Bambam smiled and said, "I am also thinking about Lisa, better rest can lead to better study!"

"Your mouth, it's no wonder your dad always doesn't worry about you."