35

When he saw Lisa running towards him, Jungkook was surprised, and his undeniable pleasure instantly filled his limbs.

He couldn't help taking a step forward and walked out of the gloomy shadow of the tree.

At the same time, Lisa stopped in front of him.

The girl's breath was a little quick, and her white cheeks were filled with pink.

"Jungkook..."

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief, and looked up at the tall boy standing in front of him——

"You come home with me."

Jungkook, who was standing in front of her, didn't speak, but stared at her for a moment.

Lisa hesitated for two seconds, then blinked helplessly.

"You have a wound on your arm, it is not convenient to walk by yourself..."

Jungkook's thin lips moved slightly, and he looked down at the agitated girl in front of him with a smile, his voice hoarse:

"Take me in the car, aren't you afraid of your second brother training you?"

"..."

Lisa's face was slightly wrinkled, and then she shook her head and held Jungkook's left hand with her hand.

Jungkook's eyes moved, and his gaze was suppressed——

The girl's hands are as petite as hers, with slender fingers, especially when compared with his slender finger bones, it looks even more lovely.

Maybe it was because she couldn't hold his whole hand, she only grabbed his ring finger and little finger, pulled it firmly, and walked to the car parked on the side of the road.

Jungkook's eyes changed several times before he suppressed the urge to bring the person back into his arms with his backhand.

In the car, Bambam, who had observed the whole process from the rearview mirror, had a calm face, staring closely at the slender and fuzzy figure of the boy who followed Lisa.

——

Even though the boy's eyebrows were drooping, and the darkness made him unable to see the other side's expression, Bambam still instinctively felt danger.

It's similar to a kind of innocent sister in his family who took a fierce wolf home as a docile dog...dangerous.

And this feeling, when the two of them arrived in the car, when he also saw each other's appearance clearly, finally got the proof——

This is clearly the boy they saw in the mixed martial arts arena that day!

Bambam completely changed his expression.

Just before he said anything, Lisa opened the door of the back seat and poked a small head in.

"Second brother, if you don't want to take him, I will take my classmates to take a taxi home."

The delicate and beautiful face was slightly strained, and the meaning of "I'm serious" sparkled in her clean eyes.

"..."

Bambam reached the voice of his mouth and had to swallow it back again.

——

With his head caught in the door, he wouldn't let this person go back alone with his family Lisa!

Seeing Bambam's compromise, Lisa's eyes curled softly:

"Thank you brother."

After speaking, Lisa retreated and let the boy standing outside the car get in the car first.