12

The school doctor gave Lisa a simple auscultation, and finally nodded.

"It's really heat stroke, but it's not serious. In this way, you take off your military training jacket, let your body surface temperature drop, and rest here for a while."

As the school doctor said this, he walked outside the consulting room.

"I'll get you two boxes of Huoxiang Zhengqi Water, and then remember to take it according to the instructions."

"Well, trouble you."

Lisa's head was still a little dizzy at the moment, and she had no objection, and she replied obediently, and was about to unbutton her camouflage jacket.

Just as soon as she raised her hand, there was a burst of pain in her palm, which made her breathe out uncontrollably.

She looked down at the open palm of her left hand.

The blood beads that were already a little dry were embellished at the position of the tiger's mouth, and the wound was lying on the already thin palm, so it seemed a bit hideous.

Lisa just remembered that she had hurt her palms and knees when she fell down. It was just that Jungkook was carried all the way to the infirmary. She was ashamed and even forgotten the pain.

Thinking of this, Lisa deliberately gave Jungkook a secret glance.

It's just that when she looked up here, she happened to collide with that person's sight—

Jungkook was staring at her **** palm, his face sank, and the heroic eyebrows were also twisted.

Seeing the other person's look, Lisa somehow felt that a child who had caused trouble saw his parents—want to shrink herself into a ball and slip past quietly under this person's eyelids.

Before Lisa could come up with any response, she saw Jungkook standing in front of her with a calm face.

The boy leaned down, frowned, and stared at the wound on her palm.

After a few seconds, his thin lips opened and closed:

"Does it hurt?"

"...what?"

Originally thought that there must be some reprimand after that gloomy expression, Lisa persuaded a lot without even considering the issue of position.

The result was beyond her expectation. The export was actually these two words, and the other party's tone slowed down a bit.

As if afraid that a heavier voice would make her more painful.

Lisa hesitated, then shook her head slowly.

"It doesn't hurt."

It doesn't hurt...

Lisa lowered her eyes wiltingly.

"Thank you senior, I'm much better. I'll do it all by myself later, so I won't bother seniors."

"..."

I saw the little rabbit near my mouth slouch and jump out so far, and also put on the appearance of "fearing to avoid it." Although I knew that I was stunned and self-conscious at first, Jungkook still felt itchy.

In addition to the itchiness, there is also a bit of inexplicable irritability.

He stood up, brought the medical case from the shelf next to him, and his eyes darkened unconsciously.

When he walked to Lisa, he stood still, the boy's thin lips slightly raised.

"—What did you just call me?"