33

As soon as Jungkook walked out of the back door of the second and sixth high school classroom, the group of students standing at the front door rushed over.

"Brother Jeon—"

Several people spoke one after another.

"..."

Jungkook raised his eyes lazily and swept the crowd around, with some cold emotions in his eyes that frightened the crowd not to speak any more.

The momentum of the original arrogance was also suppressed.

Jungkook turned back and walked in front with a cold expression, heading towards the stairwell.

At this time, Dk and Mingyu also came out of the classroom, and they did not hesitate to keep up. The latter students looked at each other a few times, saw the same fear in each other's eyes, and finally they had no choice but to catch up.

When he reached the stairwell, Jungkook stopped walking.

He dropped his right hand and turned around, looking at the crowd with a cold expression.

"It's so late, what are you going to do to pull out this battle?"

Mingyu, who was in front of Dk, gritted his teeth, his eyes were fierce: "Of course I avenged you on Brother Jeon!-The grandsons of the third middle school only dared to do this kind of sneak attack and containment, and this time it is more! Called the **** in the society, and dared to use the knife—since they don't know the rules, we will teach him the rules!"

"right!"

"Brother Gyu is right, it's time to teach those grandchildren a lesson!"

...

The students who followed Mingyu's words were all sentimental and angry, just as Jungkook's eyes suppressed the momentum, they were about to lift up again.

Jungkook didn't say a word, but stood there with his eyes down. The broken black hair slid down from his forehead, covering his eyebrows and eyes.

This weird silence finally made the people who had come to realize with hindsight gradually recovered from the urge to heat their brains, and their voices slowly subsided. One of them counted as one, hesitating and looking at Jungkook who was leaning on the wall without saying a word.

When the whole stairwell was finally silent, the boy in the focus of everyone's eyes slowly raised his eyes.

Stars gleamed in the dark eyes, and his thin lips suddenly picked up, and his smile was cold.

"Say it." The boy's voice was lazy, with a slightly mute echo in the empty stairwell.

His eyes flicked across everyone's face very slowly, "...Why don't you continue?"

It was like a horrible icy blade close to the throat a little bit. In this dim stairwell, the suffocating air squeezed everyone's hearts from all directions.

It wasn't until no one dared to look up and look at him, that Jungkook withdrew his gaze.

He calmed down.

"This afternoon, most of those people went to the hospital with me, and they are still lying in the hospital."

Jungkook said, "How do you still want to get revenge...severe their hands and feet?"

"Dare to let Brother Jeon suffer a knife, and it's easy to break their hands or feet..."

Mingyu stood aside and muttered, still the ferocious emotions in his lowered eyes.