92: Last extra

When the group of people came out of the bar, the sky had already fallen dark outside.

It was nearly eleven o'clock at this time, and it was rare to see passing vehicles on the road, let alone pedestrians.

The head of the dormitory walked with the second and third girls, mutteringly looking at the two overlapping figures in front of them.

The girl lying on the boy's back looked well-behaved and obedient, not at all like the appearance of turning and tossing in the bar before.

"You said...what is the relationship between the two of them?" The second child looked curiously at the head of the bedroom on the left, and then at the third **** the right.

"Let's have a crush," the head of the dormitory rubbed his chin. "Looking at this person's attitude towards us, Lisa, it should be that he likes her."

"Lisa didn't even recognize him, then this secret love is too vague..." The second child exclaimed.

The three girls curled their lips: "Lisa is in her current state, maybe she doesn't know herself, and still expect her to recognize others? If this little handsome guy is sad, it's all you drunk. two."

The second child looks so innocent—

"Don't push me anything, I don't know that it is fruit wine--not to mention that Lisa is half a cup of alcohol..."

The more I said later, the second child felt a little more vain, and instinctively glanced aside.

Then she noticed the thoughtful look of the head of the dormitory next to her.

In order to change the subject, the second child hurriedly moved over, "Mr., what do you think?"

The head of the dormitory turned his face back: "You are not curious at all. Why does this person call Lisa "Sweet"? Tsk... such a sleazy name, can it really be a secret relationship?"

"I know this." The third girl answered and smiled triumphantly at the two people who were surprised. "Lisa nickname is 'Lili'. I heard that when she called her grandma once.-Qin My grandmother is a little hard-earned. The call to Lisa seemed to be without a hearing aid. Hey, the nickname of Lisa, you are not there—you can hear it probably on the entire floor."

The second child's eyes lit up: "So... is it a childhood sweetheart?"

The head of the dormitory sighed: "It seems that it is mostly."

"Ah..." The second child hugged the head of the dormitory and shook it several times, "I also want such a gentle and considerate childhood sweetheart—! Why don't others have me!"

The three girls looked at her contemptuously: "The point is not being gentle and considerate, but the top value and long legs, right?"

"..."

The second child was embarrassed, and then seamlessly switched to a shy manner—

"Oh, three girls, don't tell me if you know, I will be embarrassed..."

"Stop-stop-don't disgust me, I'm sick tonight, be careful to throw up all over you..."

"..."

The sound of the three girls laughing and playing vaguely came from behind, but the night around them became more and more peaceful and reassuring.

Jungkook walked in the shadow of the tree under the street lamp with the **** his back, watching the two figures overlap each other intimately like never before.

And the girl's thin, soft breath was blowing on the side of her neck.

He turned his face to look at the peaceful face close at hand.