25

"Little classmates, don't you know whether men and women teach or accept marriage... don't you know that?"

Hearing this low and seemingly unpleasant voice, Lisa raised her face and looked at the boy who suddenly appeared in front of her.

She hadn't realized what was happening, but her instinct made her nod.

"I know."

Jungkook glanced to his side, with a thin smile in his eyes.

"Then what did you just do?"

"I'm lecturing him."

Lisa gave the answer frankly. After speaking, she seemed to understand what Jungkook wanted to express.

The girl then wrinkled her little nose, "But that sentence means that strangers should not personally touch to give and receive things."

"Isn't talking about giving and receiving?"

Lisa thought about it for two seconds and nodded.

"It does count."

But there still seems to be something wrong...

The girl frowned and thought, which link is not logically logical?

Before she finished thinking about it, Jungkook had already turned sideways and looked at Jaehyun who was stiffly standing on the seat.

He lowered his eyes slightly, with his right hand in his trouser pocket with one hand, and his left hand to protect the petite girl behind him, with an almost indifferent expression in his handsome facial features.

Jungkooks's figure was already slender and tall, coupled with the condescending difference and the dark gaze at this time, just a glance at it made people chill behind their backs.

Seeing Jaehyun's response with a little fear, Jungkook's thin lips lifted slightly, and a mocking smile flicked across his eyes.

With his right hand in his trouser pocket pulled out, he leaned forward and patted it on the long table on the side of the tattoo.

At the same time, his motion of leaning forward stopped there, like a tight bowstring, as if he could shoot a fierce arrow at any time.

"...Jeon, Jeong?"

The condescending boy bit the sound of the word, grinning with a bright smile, his lips are red and his teeth are white, and his two pitch-black eyes are like an eternal night that doesn't penetrate the light.

"..."

Jaehyun was stared at by the evil wolf-like eyes, and only felt that his heart was clenched into a ball by some invisible big hand.

He glanced at the girl who was hidden behind him by Jungkook with embarrassment.

Before he took his gaze back, the thin smile on the corners of Jungkooks's lips smoothed out a little bit, and at last he was almost expressionless.

"Try to look at her again."

The shuddering voice of the boy finally brought Lisa back to consciousness, who was still immersed in the problem of "logically unreasonable" behind him.

Seeing the sudden cold and tense atmosphere in front of her eyes, Lisa stayed for a while, and then gently tugged back on her clenched wrist.

Jungkook's attention was then forcibly taken away.

He turned around and looked down at the little girl.

The girl was looking at him with a wrinkled face and incomprehension, her eyes distressed.