52

After Shen Liang finished speaking, the students in Class 6 left the stadium one after another. Lisa, who was sitting in the first row, never said a word.

Jungkook, who was sitting next to the girl, didn't urge, so she leaned back on the chair quietly, waiting for the girl to finish thinking about it by herself.

When Lisa returned to her senses, there were not a few people left near or far in the huge sports field.

"Ah, I'm sorry..." Lisa quickly turned to her side, "I'm distracted, did you take your time?"

"I'm not going in a hurry, it's okay."

Jungkook took the conversation and raised his eyes, "What was thinking of just now?"

Lisa hesitated: "I'm thinking, should I choose the essay or the rationale..."

After a short pause, Lisa looked at Jungkook: "Do you also think I should choose science?"

Jungkook didn't answer directly, he muttered for two seconds before looking at the far ahead--

Separated by a large sports field, the audience seat on the opposite side was empty, and all the sights I looked at seemed to be blocked in this playground, and there was no way out.

Jungkook withdrew his sight.

"I remember you told me that you enjoy the fun of overcoming mathematical problems and finding the most convenient or novel method, but you also like the joy of recitation of Chinese and political large sections."

Lisa thought for a while. This was the first time they went to school together in the morning. She used to persuade Jungkook to study hard.

Lisa nodded: "I have never clearly liked or disliked it. All disciplines seem to be equated with thresholds of different heights to me-after turning over, there will be a sense of accomplishment, but this discipline itself attracts me. Size...I never distinguished."

"Then you just think about it."

Jungkook said: "There are still a few days left before the branch, it should be enough for you to think about this problem."

"..."

Lisa hesitated for a few seconds.

Jungkook frowned: "If you have anything you can say directly. For me, you don't need to worry."

Lisa asked: "You don't think like everyone else...I have obvious advantages in science, so should I go to science?"

Jungkook laughed low.

"Is it difficult for you to build an advantage in academic performance?"

"..." Although knowing that the boys said this, they didn't mean to compliment deliberately, but Lisa couldn't help but flushed her cheeks.

She shook her head firmly.

"Yes. Since you have this kind of capital to choose, why do you want to limit the path in front of you to one place and force yourself to break the boat?"

Jungkook smiled and stroked the girl's forehead: "What's more, it's not as difficult as everyone thinks to be good at what you are not good at. Just work hard. But turn dislike into like..."

He sighed, looked at the girl and chuckled, "That's too difficult."

"Like and dislike this kind of thing, you can never force it."

After Jungkook finished speaking, Lisa remained silent for a long time.

Then she raised her head and looked at Jungkook with bright eyes: "You are right. It may be difficult to be good at being bad, but there is no way to turn from dislike to like."