81

"Suitors?"

Jungkook repeated it very slowly.

As he spoke, he stared at the boy unmovingly, and there was silence in his dark eyes.

But the silence seemed to be carrying something dangerous and terrible.

Hyunjin came with full psychological preparation, but at this moment, under such a confrontation, he could not help but want to avoid the line of sight.

——

He really couldn't figure out how such a man who looked casually dressed and should not be much different from his own age could have such a furious expression in his eyes.

It's just that Hyunjin's low eyes saw his basketball uniform and the sneakers he had just put on, and his confidence returned to the basket.

"Yes. I have been pursuing Senior Sister Qin for more than a year, hasn't she mentioned it to you?"

"Hyunjin."

Without waiting for Jungkook's reaction this time, Lisa first became unpleasantly cold.

Jungkook grabbed Lisa. Then he turned to his side and attached it to Lisa's ear--

"He came here by himself."

Lisa's eyes flashed, she retracted her gaze and fell on Jungkook's face: "What do you want to do?"

"..."

Jungkook's thin lips lifted, the arcs are sharp, and the brilliance in his eyes is almost dazzling as if the blade opened for a moment.

"Since he is young and vigorous, then I will help him to polish it off."

The volume of these words was not lowered. Lisa clearly saw that, almost at the same time Jungkook spoke out, Hyunjin's expression behind him suddenly changed.

Lisa sighed inwardly.

——

so bad.

Now the Jungkook in front of her is no longer just going straight and fierce as before, but has also learned how to push the prey into a blind spot before hunting.

Just like at this moment, even if Hyunjin didn't mean to be provocative, Lisa believed that after hearing Jungkook's words, he couldn't stop doing anything.

Lisa pressed back her gaze, if she pointed out, "You are bullying the small."

"Teach young people to understand the principles of life in advance..."

Jungkook was talking, turning over with one hand in his trouser pocket,his gaze fixed on Hyunjin's body.

After a few seconds, he grinned slowly, "Isn't it?"

"..."

Hyunjin clenched his fist, the blue veins were faint, and his face was a little unsustainable.

Boys at this age are angry, just like a newborn calf, with the desperate energy that makes most people beat them.

However, facing such desperate gaze, Jungkook not only did not retreat, but lazily smiled sideways.

Then he raised his foot and took a step forward, turned his eyes back, and his smile faded suddenly--

"I advise you, it's best not to give me a reason for 'legitimate defense'. Otherwise, your fate may be... very miserable."

When she heard this, Lisa didn't care about anything else. She stretched out her hand to hold Jungkook's arm in the right trouser pocket, pulled it back, and whispered: