65

For the three programs in the class, none of the literary and artistic committee members dared to labor their brother Jeon. So on the day of the school celebration art performance, Jungkook was just one of the audience.

But when Lisa left the table to prepare for the backstage, Jungkook, who was sitting next to him, accidentally glanced at the empty seat and saw the paper falling on the ground.

He frowned, leaned over and picked it up.

It's a sheet of music. Depending on how old it is, it should be used for daily practice.

But Jungkook didn't know if Lisa would use this thing later. After thinking about it, he also got up and left the seat with the music score, bypassing the auditorium, and headed backstage.

At that time, Lisa was looking at the goose-yellow long dress in front of him, carrying the cream-white stiletto high heels in the other hand, and the delicate features were almost wrinkled together.

"I really want to... put on stage in this suit?"

She looked at the skirt, then at the stiletto heel of the shoe, and finally couldn't help but ask the girl who was in charge of sending and receiving clothes in the art department next to her.

The girl looked helpless: "I can't help it. The costumes of the Art Department suit your size and type of performance. This is the only set. After all, it's a performance. You can't let you go up in school uniform, right?"

Lisa frowned, "But I didn't wear such a thin high heel."

"The center of gravity falls forward, and the weight behind it doesn't really matter, you believe me." The girl tried her best to persuade.

Lisa's still hesitated to speak, but was intercepted by the other party.

"Moreover, this set is really the real family background of our literary and art department. I remember it was only approved last year-this style is also much better than the other solo shows. After all, you are a piano solo, we But it's on your side to choose first."

"Yes," the boy from the art department who was in charge of clothing matching walked over, and also persuaded, "You believe in the eyes of the future stylist-you must look good in this dress!"

"..."

Lisa returned to the long skirt in her hand under the two people's continuous offensive.

Look at the style, at least it is also a long skirt, waist and silver decorations are very beautiful. Lisa had to admit that when she first saw this long dress, she was surprised and surprised.

only......

Lisa saw that the hand that was holding it turned slightly, and swiped the goose yellow dress in half a circle.

The design of the back of the dress is in sight-

Deep V open back.

Lisa sighed.

She has never worn this style, and she is still a little curious in her heart. But I think I will have to control those stiletto heels later, and then drag such a long skirt, in case I am nervous, I will fall in full view...

Lisa felt terrible even thinking about the scene.

"Oh, my sisters and grandmothers-what are you still grinding on here? Don't you hurry up to change your clothes and make-up preparations?"

The minister of the arts department yelled at this far away.

Forced by the situation, Lisa couldn't refuse any more, so she carried her long skirt into the changing room temporarily set up in the backstage.