87

When Lisa and Jungkook were waiting for the bus at the bus stop, there was an old lady sitting next to her. She looked about the same age as Granny Qin, and her face was very energetic.

It's just that since the two of them stood holding hands and stood inside the bus stop, the old lady would look here every few seconds.

When I watched it more often, the old lady's eyebrows wrinkled.

Lisa didn't notice it at first, and it wasn't until she met the old lady inadvertently that she pulled Jungkook a little afterthought.

"That old grandma... doesn't it seem to be staring at us?"

"Yeah." Jungkook didn't even look at the old lady obliquely backward, and answered with a low smile. "After staring for a while, did you find out?"

"..." Lisa was a little inexplicable, "Are we blocking her sight?"

Jungkook lowered his eyes to look at Lisa, with a smile in his eyes as if it had penetrated into the light of the dawn, with the depths ups and downs.

"...No. You want to know the answer?"

"If I don't want to know, what do you do?"

Jungkook nodded in agreement, "Go here and I will tell you."

Lisa didn't doubt that he had him, and moved a few centimeters in the direction of Jungkook. The gap between the two of them, which was originally small, was almost reduced to nothing at this time.

Jungkook's eyes deepened with a smile, the next moment he twisted his upper body suddenly, and hooked the girl's chin to a kiss.

Lisa was stunned.

When she recovered, Jungkook had already retreated to the original position.

"...Jungkook." Lisa said helplessly, her eyes also helpless, "Can't you pay attention to the influence?"

Jungkook's thin lips lifted slightly.

"Don't you want the answer? I'm just telling you the answer."

After Jungkook's reminder, Lisa also found that the old lady behind her stared at herself and Wen Yufeng, and it was about to materialize at this time.

After thinking quickly for three seconds, Lisa vaguely guessed the reason.

She lowered her head to look at her school uniform, and then at Jungkook's school uniform, the two of them had already clasped their fingers together.

——

...Ah, was it the two of them who hadn't noticed the influence?

At this moment, the bus that the two were going to take was coming from a distance.

Just as Lisa was about to take Jungkook to take a step forward, he heard the old lady behind him sighed unimportantly, and stood up and walked forward.

"The baby now..."

The old man's voice had a taste of Qingcheng dialect, and the glance at which he hated iron and steel made Lisa almost couldn't help laughing.

Adhering to the principle of courtesy to the elderly, Lisa and Jungkook both consciously stepped aside, waiting for the old lady to get in the car first, and then they followed in.

The uniform system of the First Normal School is decent and beautiful, and no one from the old to the young in Qingcheng can't recognize the uniform of the First Normal School.

So when the two little lovers who didn't give up holding hands in the car appeared, they immediately attracted the attention of the whole car.

Passengers who are younger and may not necessarily have children, and those who are not too old even if they have children, will look away at most after just a glance.