41

After the applause event ended, the math class finally officially started.

Although it has been nearly a week since Lisa moved to the last desk, it was the first time that she and Jungkook sat behind a desk to have a formal class.

After observing most of the class, Jungkook discovered that the reason why his pupils achieved excellent grades was probably due to their IQ.

——

At least in this math class, half of the time seemed to be spent by Lisa in a daze.

During the class, Shen Liang gave the students an intermission to ease the brain tension before. The classroom was quiet, Jungkook also pressed his body in Lisa's direction.

The boy's voice was suppressed slightly, with a slight smile.

"Why don't you listen?"

"..."

Lisa turned her small face in a daze, and didn't understand how she would still be spotted by Jungkook when she walked so concealed.

Jungkook seemed to see her incomprehension, and his smile became heavier by three points. "Although you have been looking ahead, but your eyes are empty."

——Like a rabbit squatting in a trap waiting for him to pounce.

...It turned out to be discovered this way.

Lisa narrowed her mouth and spoke slowly and quietly:

"Ms. Shen speaks...too slow."

She thought for a while, "I also want to concentrate, but I know his thoughts and what he will talk about. If he speaks slowly, I will lose my mind unconsciously."

"..."

Seeing the girl's casual little expressions, Jungkook's apple throat rolled.

After a while, he looked away and smiled bitterly.

How could there be such an existence that allows him to challenge the self-control that he was proud of at all times?

"......Why are you laughing?"

Lisa asked incomprehensibly, after what seemed to have reacted, her pretty face was slightly stretched, and her expression became a little serious.

"You haven't done any of the papers Teacher Shen is talking about. You can't go away with me."

"I can't listen to what he said."

"..." The girl frowned when she heard the words, "That won't work, it's important to attend class."

"It's okay." The boy turned his face to Lisa and chuckled softly.

After two seconds, he turned his face back unhurriedly and narrowed his eyes, "Didn't I still have you... little teacher?"

Lisa blinked slowly.

"Little teacher" "Little classmate"... When this person calls her, he seems to always like to add the adjective "little".

"...I'm not young anymore." Lisa said suddenly.

Before Jungkook continued to tease her with words, she took the next sentence:

"I will grow up soon...it won't take long."

After speaking, the girl raised her eyes first, as if she had started to listen to Shen Liang's lecture intently.

Only from the angle of the side, the small ears with nice contours slowly turned red.

"..."

Because of the girl's words, Jungkook was scarcely stunned. After a while, he slowly lowered his eyes.