42

"Is this all right? Little teacher?"

The boy's dumb voice was close at hand, and his dark eyes stared at the girl beside him for an instant.

Lisa's cheeks were reddened by the slightly upturned tail sound, and she looked at the slender boy who walked to her side and stood still with some complexity.

"Why are you... here?"

"..." Jungkook opened his face to the side and laughed, his eyebrows drooping, his eyes looking at the girl were soft, "I didn't listen to you, everyone is responsible for maintaining class hygiene, so I came to the sanitation area to see it." see?"

Before he finished his words, the thin three-point smile hidden in his eyes cooled down suddenly, as if turning from the scorching heat of the sun into the cold winter—

"You guys..." He slowly turned his gaze to the side, and finally stopped on the three girls who were frozen halfway.

The thin lips lifted slightly, but the extremely light voice did not carry a hint of temperature:

"Where are you going?"

The three girls who originally wanted to take the opportunity to stray away stared at each other and froze in place.

Seeing that they were only a few steps away from the steps, they might be able to run out at increased speed. Jungkook should not know which class they belong to...

While the three girls were exchanging eyes to calculate the countermeasures, the boys standing at the bottom of the steps seemed to have known their thoughts.

There was a smile that couldn't be more obvious on Jungkook's handsome and lazy face at this time, but no matter how you look at it, there is a fierceness that makes people cool behind—

"I have always had a bad temper. So if anyone wants me to work harder to check her profile..."

The boy stared at the three girls with dark eyes, still smiling, "I promise, you won't want to see the consequences."

As soon as these words came out, the three girls didn't dare to give birth to other thoughts, and stood there in a row with pale faces.

Lisa looked strangely beside Jungkook.

She was extremely annoyed before, and what she considered was nothing more than resorting to the school's methods; but it was expected that such students, even if he stood in front of them, would not necessarily have the state of cowering like a natural enemy at this time.

So it is true that "the wicked have their own wicked grind"... But this man recruited all the students in the school to see him like a mouse and a cat. How many daunting things have he done in the past...

Lisa sighed with mixed feelings. When she realized that she was muttering unconsciously, she hurriedly raised her hand to cover her mouth.

The beautiful apricot eyes lifted up, blinking and staring at the boy standing in front of him.

Fortunately, after a long time, I didn't see the other party turning around. Lisa expected to hear that Jungkook hadn't heard it, and was relieved.

As soon as Lisa let go of her breath, she heard Jungkook speak again.

He stared at the head of the trio, raised his long legs and walked over—

"I just heard you say that I warned her a long time ago?"

"..."

The girl looked terrified, it looked like she hadn't had the imposing aura when facing Lisa before, and she just wished she could bite her tongue off.