58

Perhaps it is that Jungkook rarely has such emotions, not only Lisa noticed it, but other people at the same table also noticed it.

Although afraid to say it, everyone was eager to try.

——They are really curious, what will be put in the photo folder, which can make the school bully who has always been casually heard about everything reveal such emotions.

In such silent and earnest gaze, Jungkook unbuttoned his coat and took out the wallet.

The wallet is a minimalist black calfskin embossed bi-fold style. After opening, there are several symmetrical short opaque interlayers.

The boy's slender fingertips stayed on one of the layers for a few seconds. Finally, he lowered his eyes, pulled the mezzanine away, and took out the things folded inside.

Jungkook put the things he took out on the table.

Everyone was dumbfounded.

Because this thing is completely different from what they imagined—it's not that it shouldn't appear in the wallet, but it should be too normal.

——

That is a twenty yuan note.

They are neatly folded, as if they can be framed for exhibition at any time.

But even if it is neatly arranged, it is a twenty-yuan note, not a photo or a token with a flash of light, which makes people not even interested in exploring.

Disappointment is written in everyone's eyes. Many people at the table glanced suspiciously at the other layers of the calfskin wallet, as if there were secrets hidden in those invisible layers.

However, it was Jungkook who was holding the wallet at this time.

"......finish watching?"

Jungkook's moodless gaze swept across the table.

The corners of the boy's lips are still smiling, but past experience tells everyone-this does not mean that he is in a good mood.

Very likely, just the opposite.

Someone at the same table saw that the situation was not good, and quickly opened the topic with haha——

"Hey, this wallet is Givenchy's new model this year? The price is so high. I had asked my cousin abroad for a long time, but he didn't agree..."

"Yes, yes, I have also seen..."

After someone else answered, Jungkook didn't say anything.

He lowered his eyes and put the twenty-yuan note back, taking care of his movements, not even the corners of the note were folded at all.

After retracting the wallet again, Jungkook raised his eyes and instinctively looked at the girl beside him.

Lisa also happened to look at him with frowning and frowning thoughtfully, her eyes thinking, as if she was remembering something.

"..."

Jungkook rolled his eyes with a guilty conscience.

Lisa's expression was even stranger.

——

Judging from this person's reaction, this twenty-dollar bill is definitely not just an ordinary bill.

It must have some other representative value.

And in her little head like a database, there seems to be such a piece of related information hidden in a certain corner, but the more desperately "searching" for a while, the more I can't remember...