71

Lisa's face changed suddenly when she saw the bracelet on the ground.

It took two seconds for her to return to her senses, blinking her eyes and turning her face away:

"Nothing. A small gift from someone... years ago."

"It's been many years ago? The style is pretty good, but...how do I look familiar..."

Chaeyoung bent down and picked up the bracelet.

When she gradually straightened up, her eyes began to be thoughtful, gradually changed, and finally stopped in almost unbelievable consternation.

The room was quiet for a while, Lisa turned her head puzzled after returning to her senses, and then saw Chaeyoung still staring at the bracelet blankly.

"What's the matter?" Lisa asked.

"..." Chaeyoung swallowed a long silence, stiffened his neck and looked at Lisa mechanically, "Are you sure-this is a 'little gift'?"

Lisa's eyes moved slightly, but she nodded.

"My mother...you should introduce me to friends who give this kind of small gifts. I will definitely offer him three sticks of incense every day—"

Chaeyoung's voice stopped abruptly. After a while, she asked with a weird expression: "Did Jungkook give you this thing?"

Lisa was stunned, she never thought that Chaeyoung might have guessed it directly.

And Chaeyoung had already seen the answer she wanted from her reaction.

She sighed, "No wonder."

Lisa frowned: "Is there anything special about this bracelet?"

Chaeyoung sighed: "It seems that he didn't mention a word to you?"

"What to mention?"

"This bracelet is a new spring from a luxury brand a few years ago. Do you know what price it is?"

Seeing Chaeyoung's serious look, Lisa had a vague premonition that the starting point was not good, but she still asked, "How much?"

"..." Chaeyoung didn't sell it, so she had a six-digit number.

It took 0.1 second to pass it in my mind, Lisa was stunned.

After a moment, she looked at the bracelet in Jungkook's hand blankly.

Chaeyoung: "And I can guess that Jungkook's body is not because of the price, but because of the meaning of this thing."

Lisa's eyes flashed and turned to Jungkook: "What's the meaning?"

"[Lock your lover], it is also said that [you only belong to me in this life]."

"..."

The focus in Lisa's eyes disappeared.

——

"Click."

"Locked up."

...

"From now on, 'Happy New Year'—"

"I'm just saying this to you."

——

Lisa's eyes darkened and turned back.

She folded the last piece of clothing in the closet that needed to be brought into the cardboard box.

"It's really 'despicable'... Jungkook."

After an hour and a half, Lisa and Chaeyoung finally finished their packing work. The three boxes were neatly stacked together, just waiting for the moving company to pick them up.