44

"I put it."

The girl stood in front of Jungkook holding the hot-water cup, and looked at the envelope on the table with some bewilderment.

"..."

Jungkook watched Lisa's eyes sink.

... "You are so close to her now only by relying on the so-called "Near Water Tower", but the distance between the two of you can be filled up by the "Near Water Tower"?"...

"Acknowledge Jungkook, you and her have never been in the same circle. I really can't figure out why you have to pester her?"...

... "After being sorted into liberal arts and sciences, with her grades, she will inevitably enter the science preparatory class-I will wait for her there, can you? After that, how far will the distance between you become? "...

Kim Taehyung's words seemed to be close to her side, Jungkook glanced at Lisa deeply, then turned back to her position.

The class bell rang behind him.

Lisa hesitated, and hurriedly walked over.

"...This was sent by a girl from junior high school."

After returning to her seat, Lisa hesitated to look at Jungkook who was sitting next to her. The boy Jungkook's profile lines were a bit unsmiling and sharp at this time, and she looked a little angry.

"She ran away immediately after giving it to me, so..."

Jungkook lowered his eyes, and his slender index finger pinched the thin pink envelope with his **** and shook it in the air.

Then he narrowed his eyes slightly and turned around.

"Do you know what this is?"

Lisa thought about the envelope for two seconds, then wrinkled her nose and asked uncertainly: "...love letter?"

"..."

Jungkook was almost **** off by the girl's harmless appearance.

"Don't you feel anything?"

Lisa frowned even her thin eyebrows this time, "How do you feel?"

"..." Jungkook's eyes were sullen for a moment, and then he suddenly leaned over and slapped the envelope in his hand on the table next to the girl.

At the same time, his left arm supported on the wall behind Lisa.

Lisa leaned back in shock, and when she returned to her senses, she was trapped between the wall behind him and his chest by the boy.

Someone in the classroom who heard the movement of the last table turned their eyes to peep carefully. It's just that after seeing the posture of these two people clearly, everyone shrinks their necks and turns back.

——Although they want to watch the excitement very much, they still know that their lives are the first.

"Now," the corners of the boy's lips rose, and this smile carried a dangerous aura that Lisa was not familiar with.

He drew closer, "How do you feel now?"

"..."

Lisa's hand had been tightly held by her side long ago.

She held her breath and stared at the guy who was close at hand without blinking. She didn't know if it was because of the distance or her breath that her white cheeks turned red.

"Jungkook, this is in the classroom, you, you can't do this."

"I thought you really didn't feel at all." The boy turned a deaf ear to her words, but the corners of his lips became thinner and thinner, and the hot breath began to approach and blow the girl's earlobe——