80

Lisa lives on the third floor of the No. 2 Graduate Apartment. When she went down to the second floor, she saw two seniors who were with her tutor walking up side by side.

The two of them were chatting with a reddish face, and their expressions were so excited that none of them saw their goddess senior sister walking downstairs.

As soon as Lisa was about to take the initiative to say hello, she heard the voice of the two talking —

"You look too handsome? Is it our school? Why haven't I met him before?"

"Definitely not, otherwise, which major has such a top quality, it has long been passed down to the whole school."

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, really want to ask for his phone number -if he can be my boyfriend, even if he is assigned to me, I will definitely be able to play for the rest of my life!"

"Don't worry about it. At first glance, I was waiting for someone. I must have had a girlfriend... I just don't know who the girlfriend is. It's not easy to find such a handsome guy. I'm probably guarding you all day long. The Yan control who only recognizes the face is worried."

"What's wrong with Yan Control? What's wrong with Yan Control! -Handsome and beautiful are human resources! It should be visually shared!"

The girl who was "ridiculed" shook her head and flicked her hair, turned her face and was about to strode upstairs, and then her face was embarrassed--

"Qin, Senior Sister Qin..."

Lisa is a goddess-level figure among most graduate students. In addition to her appearance, temperament and grade point thesis, no one can compare her, being gentle but alienated to anyone is also the most important point-this is a trait that almost every male **** or goddess has.

Therefore, even the younger brother and younger sister of the same mentor, obviously there is no age difference or even a lot older than this senior sister, but in front of this senior sister, they are always involuntarily restrained.

Another girl also greeted her quickly.

"Sister-in-law going to have lunch?"

"I've eaten." Lisa shook her head and asked with a smile, "You just came back from dinner?"

"Yes." The two nodded one after another.

"Then I'm leaving first, and goodbye." Lisa passed the two of them.

"..."

It was not until Lisa's figure disappeared from her sight that the two girls looked at each other blankly.

"Have you ever seen... Senior Sister Qin smiled so softly?"

"......Nope, what about you."

"I do not have either."

"..."

"Wait, could it be—"

"Is the boy downstairs waiting for Senior Sister Qin?!"

"Fuck, what did I say just now..."

At this time, Lisa, who had reached the door of the dormitory building, didn't know how terrifying the truth was that her unusual performance had brought to the juniors, she couldn't wait to start searching with her sight before she even went down the front steps. The existence of that person.

——This goal is too obvious.

Lisa fixed her gaze in one direction.

Standing next to the light gray car, Jungkook wore the simplest white T, a thin coat and washed blue denim trousers, with the black baseball cap that Lisa saw that day. From the high steps she was standing on, she could only see a sharp chin, slender neck and charming collarbone.