39

With the boys' low voice, Eunwoo, who was sitting next to him, was shocked:

"Jeon...Brother Jeon?"

"..."

Jungkook didn't seem to hear Eunwoo's voice at all.

He stood up on the leather armrest of the sofa, and his figure shook slightly when he stood up. Obviously he was very drunk.

But even in this state, the boy's eyes were always fixed on the girl sitting on the opposite sofa, his eyes gloomy and scary.

Under such gaze, Lisa instinctively stepped back into the sofa.

She was a little confused.

... Didn't this person pretend not to know her before?

If Lisa is still a little confused, the rest of the two adjacent tables are already completely in the cloud.

——

The small man leaned over to Eunwoo with a dull expression and whispered: "Brother Eunwoo, I just said... Brother Jeon definitely fell in love with a little girl at the next table. Look, don't you come here? Up?"

Among the men and women at the other table, Yuju smiled at Sehun with a somewhat ugly expression: "She has scheming, and she knows to do the opposite to get Jungkook's attention."

"..." Sehun glanced at Yuju with complicated eyes, but he didn't say anything at all, and turned back.

Although Jungkook was staring at Lisa, he first walked in front of Chan.

Chan was shouted by his words before, even if he did not continue to get close, he did not back down.

In that posture of leaning over, Chan raised his eyes, and his smile was still elegant and calm——

"Brother Jeon is trying to grab food?... But this little girl ran from you to me. Since you failed to keep people, is it a bit ugly to do these actions now?"

"..."

Jungkook didn't speak, and the corners of his drooping eyes slowly pulled up, with cold emotions in his eyes.

Then he leaned over, stretched out his left hand, grabbed Chan's tie, and directly picked up the person.

The expressions of Eunwoo and the others, who had already seen the wrong atmosphere behind the table, all changed. They all got up and hurried over to discourage——

"Brother Jeon, Brother Jeon, don't be angry with him..."

Several people persuaded the boys to stop.

The loosened Chan's face was also a bit ugly, he arranged his tie with a bad expression, sneered and snorted out of his nose——

"If it weren't for relying on your last name, I don't know what qualifications you have to be arrogant here."

Jungkook's eyes froze, he looked at Chan and slowly narrowed his eyes.

"I don't need any qualifications," the low male voice said, "I can use one hand to destroy you just by myself. Come and try if you have the courage."

"..."

Chan looked away as if being stung.

He tidied his clothes pretending to be calm, but couldn't help frowning in secret.

... He naturally heard of Jungkook's skill.

No one in their circle didn't know that after the arrogant and arrogant wolf raised by Jeon's family stood on its own, the eldest son of the long house happened to take the lost little wolf cub back from the outside to recognize the ancestor.