05

When Fu Zhengnan opened the office door, he saw Jungkook smiling and sitting on the chair, while the little girl brought by Xiaolin was standing aside innocently with a tangled face.

Fu Zhengnan's strong anger was raised again, and he walked over with a cold face.

"Jungkook, you are bullying even a little girl now, right?"

Lisa was startled by the voice rang behind her, and turned her face away with her eyes widened.

She just thought about Fu Zhengnan's words, and knew that the other party had misunderstood Jungkook and forced her to move away. She was busy to explain: "Teacher Fu, no, it's my lord—"

The word "moving" has not yet been spoken, and the person who stood up from behind has not known when she has lazily walked to her side, and then took a step on the side carelessly, and is blocking Lisa's front.

"Ok."

Lisa heard the male voice in front of her lazily responding with a smile—

"I'm tired from standing, and seeing the little classmate is also a little tired to sit, ask her to make a seat. Is this teacher Fu also care about it?"

"..."

Fu Zhengnan stared at him with anger, but in the end he couldn't get the least reaction from Jungkook, so he just waved his hand and walked towards his position.

"Director Sun is waiting for you outside, go out and find him!"

Jungkook was not surprised by this, and he lifted his foot and prepared to leave directly. But before he took the first step out, he hesitated for a while, and he turned his body sideways on the spot.

The girl standing behind him was looking at him a little worried.

In the black and white eyes, there is the clearest and spotless place.

It is a very pure beauty. People can't help but think greedily, if only one's own figure is reflected in the pure, I don't know what it will look like...

Jungkook sighed silently, and some emotions related to greed and unwillingness were wiped from the depths of the dark eyes, but in the end they were all suppressed.

He finally lifted his thin lips and leaned down with a smile.

"Little classmate..."

In the voice that was close at hand, with a little sullen smile, teasing the words and sentences that were tainted by the following—

"Remember, stay away from me."

Before I know what two words your name is.

"..."

Lisa had never heard anyone who could say this kind of refusal to say so bluntly, obviously instinctively dangerous, but even more curious and wanting to explore than any invitation.

When she lifted her eyes back, the speaker had already got up with her trouser pocket in her waist, and walked away.

His back is cool and his shoulders are straight.

Only the last muffled smile of the voice remained, as if still in his ears.

Playful and slightly drunk.

Lisa's cheeks blushed in hindsight.

...

Leaving the office of the mathematics group of the first grade high school, Jungkook raised his eyes and saw Sun Xing, the dean of education standing outside.